Speedworld July 21 press release

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Nice...Hopefully you get a good turnout

B&A Motorsports

Reaction
Should be a real good turn out everyone was impressed with the efforts of those involved last time so I'm sure there will be a larger turn out this time.

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
Thank you SpeedWorld. Between LOORS and your guys effort, Arizona now has one of the best short course venues in the country. Looking forward to October 17-18, 2009.

ARIZONA = Best whoops/mogul section in the country.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHvuY-A6rs"]YouTube - Whoops[/ame]

450grl

Reaction
Looking forward to practice in October!!! Love that track - hope the moguls are still there!!

DRTNYRI

Reaction
Woo Hoo !

I think we will all be looking forward to this race after having a break...

Can't wait until October !!!

: )

Nash!

Reaction
Thank you SpeedWorld. Between LOORS and your guys effort, Arizona now has one of the best short course venues in the country. Looking forward to October 17-18, 2009.

YouTube - Whoops
Now I know how Rob goes through those whoops so fast, he's got Bella showing him the good lines!!:D

flatblack

Reaction
hopefully they keep them moguls and not turn them into whoops......

RPM Roland

Reaction

YouTube - Whoops

The moguls will be there, waiting................

Steve..........remember what I told you about the "red carpet"!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
They need to build them back up after they got knocked down because a couple of drivers that wear Huggies brand fire suits companied that the Moguls were to big!:eek:

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction
They need to build them back up after they got knocked down because a couple of drivers that wear Huggies brand fire suits companied that the Moguls were to big!:eek:
I guess we would be Huggie wearin racers . You might ask a few of the guys in back braces if they need to be built back up.

It might be interesting to find out how many broken race cars and broken backs the big moguls were responsible for.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
great, for plan now looks like ill be there, supporting some friends, any word about getting media access for shoot video.

ill try to find out on the LOORS site.

ProLite13

Reaction
I guess we would be Huggie wearin racers . You might ask a few of the guys in back braces if they need to be built back up.

It might be interesting to find out how many broken race cars and broken backs the big moguls were responsible for.

OK since you asked my rear end was bent up and out on both sides completely trashed at Speedworld it was the moon walkers that did it I'm sure of it.;)

Complete new rear end is being built at Campbells shop in Gilbert, Az. Motor work too but thats another story.

A sick rhythm section would be cool like a 12 pack or something that you had to use judgement and timing with. Start them closer together and spread them out a bit on the way through as you pick up momentum. Build the rhythm section so the smaller vehicles can backside through each set of doubles in the 12 pack with timing and judgement needed for a clean run. The bigger trucks could probably skim the tops. That would look awesome for both sized vehicles.

See ya at Speedworld #2.

DP:cool:

Masek Racing

Reaction
I have to agree.
I'm in a older beam car but still love the challange and rush of going thru them.
The only bummer for me was when they added the big tractor tire to the inside of the next corner because my car always headed to the inside.
By the way I already had a broken back so that part didn't matter to me.

This was every lap for me!!!!!!!
See you guys out there.

Attachments