Speedworld Practice Session

ProLite13

Reaction
Next up for LORRS, Speedworld Practice Session who's going to come out for this one?

DP:cool:

450grl

Reaction
ME ME ME! I have to get some seat time in the Superlite! :)

AZmxer

Reaction
Dan do you think they would let me bring out my truck and play around? or you could let me test drive yours:D Cant wait till you get your 1400 truck done, it sounds bad a$*. I did not know you had so many friends on DR !! lol

ProLite13

Reaction
Dan do you think they would let me bring out my truck and play around? or you could let me test drive yours:D Cant wait till you get your 1400 truck done, it sounds bad a$*. I did not know you had so many friends on DR !! lol
I don't see why not just give Dan a call at Speedworld to make sure. I would love to see your truck out there working the moon walkers (mogul) section. I remember Corr 2006 in Chula Vista they had a class for the 1400's too. DR is ridiculous, straight up useless, worthless, BS you gotta love the computer age people get away with murder now days. I will be testing my truck you can video.:D

ProLite13

Reaction
ME ME ME! I have to get some seat time in the Superlite! :)
Superlite?? I was supposed to be in a SuperLite too damn.... Oh well you look better in there than me anyways.;)

See ya out there for sure.

450grl

Reaction
Well now - I don't know about that!! :) Thanks to the Tilted Kilt and BBQ Islands (Mike makes the BEST tri-tip, btw!), I'm in one for the rest of the season......but I'd like to learn to actually DRIVE it before hitting the track again!

I would think, since it's open practice, that ANY truck/buggy/UTV should be able to go out and practice that weekend.....so hopefully we see a great turnout! :)

AZmxer

Reaction
Is it this weekend? or coming soon?

baja619

Reaction
I got twitted by Chad Leising yesterday.

PMG Team is most likely there now.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Oct. 3rd Mr. Kartman! Does this mean you our going to grace this event with your presence.;)

Volkspower Racing

Reaction
What time will we be able to hit the track? Is the prices listed for the weekend or per day? Weather looks like it is going to be nice, mid 90's

450grl

Reaction
I heard practice will be roughly from 8am to 2pm Sat and Sunday......if that helps! Not sure on the pricing, though.....

Also, did I mention there is an awesome paintball place right there next to the track??

07FJRog

Reaction
$100 a day I heard

ProLite13

Reaction
OpenPracticeflyer.jpg

Both Sat / Sun 9am-2pm

Classes/$$ listed on flyer and $10.00 per entry mentioned on website. www.speedworldmx.com

DP3motorsports:cool:

baja619

Reaction
PMG is heading out today for another shakedown.