Speedworld Practice Session

Ghost Ranger 77

Reaction
Who was running Super Lites? Weller in the XPD Car?

They all belonged to Speed Technologies, or most did, Idk but alot of them were on their lid, at least 3 roll overs in the two days..

450grl

Reaction
I was running a "nekked" Superlite on Sunday......no panels, so I'm not sure which one it was! I did keep mine on it's wheels, though!

The ruts were HUGE out there.......had the wheel ripped out of my hands several times in my SR1 Rhino (no power steering) - not so bad in the Superlite, but they were there to get you if you weren't careful!

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction
Probably a good time to throw a huge thanks to the Speed Technology guys.They treated us like kings until we hit the Karting track saturday night. Then all bets were off.

Chad George was out testing Superlites on saturday as well as Brandon Ward, Dawson Kirchner and John Harrah.

Chad got pretty comfortable burning laps and feels pretty confident he can be competitive at Speedworld.

I am not sure who besides Corry tested Superlites.

Again a huge thanks to the Speed Technology guys.

450grl

Reaction
Yep - big thanks for bringing those out for us to get some seat time! I heard we missed some good karting!

Volkspower Racing

Reaction

If anyone would like anymore photos or to purchase any, email me racemarkerphoto@gmail.com

Guess I gave that Pro 2 too much Luv!

Great time, weather was good except the wind, should be even better in 2 weeks.

450grl

Reaction
Yeah, stop pit-maneuvering the big trucks!! ;) That's a crazy picture!! Also wanted to say thanks to the truck guys for taking it easy around everyone else out there throughout open practice......everyone seemed to be mindful of who they were sharing the track with...very cool!

Robby Woods

Reaction
was robby woods driving?

Whats up Ross! Yeah I did drive last weekend! I have carbon fiber knee braces and a big modified walking cast/boot thing. It went really well though I've taken all this pain and anger and chanelled it. It was probably the best I have drove. A 57.144 was the pole last race and I ran a 57.03 and was consistently in that area on a bad track with traffic. The truck was phenominal! I have a full time crew chief now so I'm excited to take it to the next level! I'm doing lucas next year but I'm going to race a few of torcs big rounds so I'm sure we'll see each other around!Good luck brother how's everything? I saw your truck out there you building a new one?

hoeker

Reaction
great to hear you're back behind the wheel already!

full time crew chief? guess you're not a privateer anymore, lol

yeh, i'll build a new one, got too much stuff not to but if i don't find real money to race with next year i'll be running limited 2 for the championship and a few races in Pro-2 to try to get some TV.

ProLite13

Reaction
Just got back from Cali on a turn around trip with the Chevy Colorado Ecotec Unlimited Lites #13.

Looks like we will be testing tomorrow at Speedworld see ya there.

If anyone has any extra 110-112 race fuel please hit me up at the track I need about 5 or so gallons.

Thanks to Chris Bland at CBM motorsports in Rancho Cucamonga, California. for the relentless work with this Ecotec R&D. Each time we are making substantial gains. This motor package is becoming a potent, reliable option for the ProLite class in the future.

Also some eye candy for the dune season coming up ck it out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROKFGShclU"]YouTube - CBM Motorsports Rancho Cucamonga South Cali A Day in the[/ame]

DP3motorsports:cool:

racer56

Reaction
You post a video of your truck on the dyno and we don't even get a screen shot of the dyno pull. What a tease.

ProLite13

Reaction
Lol... Top secret. We just got back from Speedworld had a good day out there with Fig, and Cenni should be great racing next weekend the track is fast and in perfect shape. Can't beat the weather either hope it stays this nice all week.

See ya on race day.

DP:cool:

fullthrottle

Reaction
Just got back from Cali on a turn around trip with the Chevy Colorado Ecotec Unlimited Lites #13.

Are you running a 2.4L or 2.2L and is it modified?

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Dan, good to see you and the family out there. I feel we made great progress today with my truck and look forward to next week. I thought Cenni looked good and should make for a more exciting Pro 4 race.
Rob

ProLite13

Reaction

Are you running a 2.4L or 2.2L and is it modified?

Actually it's a combination of both not molested.

We are getting closer and closer with cam changes, intake changes and so forth everyone else has turned in other directions but Chis at CBM is determined with the Ecotec program. Mostly for reliability reasons I think.

DP:cool: