Sponsorless !!

ProLite13

Reaction
Help!!

Due to economic times we find our team in a product only sponsorship position...

Need help getting to Elsinore LOORS race use my program to help brand yours...;)

Shooting for a top five finish... Unlimited Lites class...

Ready to race !!

PM if interested/email penticoracing@yahoo.com or call me at 480-560-6240

P.S you can have all the NITRO2GO you can drink..:D

Thank's in advance:

Dan Pentico DP13

MADTERROR

Reaction
Wish you the best Dan. The way things are its very very hard to find sponsors who give you money, not only in offroad racing but also in nascar. I have seen alot of good drivers not have sponsors helping them out. Keep trying and I hope you land a good sponsor.

ryant35

Reaction
You think some great photographs in a sponsor package might help a little... send me a pm...

ProLite13

Reaction
Ryan I love your work man... thank's for the hit..

I understand the cash flow problem for sure..

This isn't necessarily about someone writing a check to fund the race program as it is about me helping someones program that already exist's.

Unique concept I have a Unlimited Lite race truck with driver/spotter/ and team prepped and ready to race at Elsinore.. on national T.V.

Need help getting it there via gas fund I have hauling capabilities I just need to cut back on the rest of the convoy of vehicles it takes to do it all myself.

I have a PRO PIT available with my entry paid for maximum exposure, another pro team could double there pit size and not even notice us (small team) off in the corner...

Or a trophy kart team or Utv team or buggy team wanting to be in the PRO PIT area
this worked great for KAL-GARD in 2007 awesome exposure...

You put your name all over my Unlimited Lite billboard for the weekend....
and there you have it a two truck program overnight. Double your exposure.

What sponsor would not want that?

Not looking for hand out just some help!!!

I scratch your back you scratch mine that's all seems logical.:)

Thank's for the post's and PMs

DP13

Last edited:

prolite#7

Reaction
Hey DAN we might be able to pit with each other and double the exposure for the both of us , I was able to bring on a new sponsor to cover this race. Two trucks with the exact graphics would be very appealing to a potential sponsor, That's double the air time if both trucks run up front I think teaming up is the key right now

ProLite13

Reaction
There is a race GOD!!!

Thank you...:)

DP13

450grl

Reaction
Oh cool!!! I was gonna say, how could you not get some help with TV time and a deal like that??!!! :)

D.L.C.

Reaction
Hell Yeah Dan!!
Lets go racing!!

Dirty*

Reaction
With all the Ammo you have I can't believe your not sponsored yet! A full blown Semi, Pro Lite, Top finishes. Im sure something will come along soon.. I can wait to check out that Original Mickey Thompson Truck. Can you throw some photo's up? Thanks

philsmike

Reaction
Better start selling that Nitro2go - to go. - on ebay to start raising some cash.

ProLite13

Reaction
better start selling that nitro2go - to go. - on ebay to start raising some cash.

Available now !!:D:D:D Have you tried the instant energy yet? Super alert and no crash.

Attachments

ProLite13

Reaction
With all the Ammo you have I can't believe your not sponsored yet! A full blown Semi, Pro Lite, Top finishes. Im sure something will come along soon.. I can wait to check out that Original Mickey Thompson Truck. Can you throw some photo's up? Thanks
Ken, thank's for the hit on this. We have all the pieces to the puzzle that are needed for sure, even a full blown eye catching Semi race hauler.

Here are a few photos of the Original MTEG grand national stadium truck and one of the full blown Semi hauler.:)

Curently this truck gets exercised at home on my B-day and somewhere between Christmas and New Years Its' like that fine cigar saved for a special time. I would like to find something else to do with it more often, any ideas?:)

Dan Pentico DP13

Attachments

Dirty*

Reaction
Hey what kind of suspenders and motor does that MTEG GN truck have?

ProLite13

Reaction
One off fully custom water cooled Air shocks. Suspension A arm up front and the rear is cantilever style with a four link 16" travel up front and 17" in rear Built by the master mind NYE FRANK.

Motor is Ford Tall deck cast iron with svo aluminum head fuel injected 3.0 L

ProLite13

Reaction
That's funny everyone that see's the game in these pic's say's the same thing and I have to let you know my 10 year old son Daely smokes Ivan everytime.:D

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abr82DHpUSk"]YouTube - Fig vs Ivan Stewart[/ame]

ProLite13

Reaction
Everyone want's to race the Iron Man.:)