sponsorship proposal help

ANSRACING

Reaction
in need of urgent help, i am looking for someone who can write or help write a sponsorship proposal for me for a potential sponsor. willing to compensate.
thanks.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Hit up Tony Barraza at TB Design Works. He is currently doing our sponsorship proposal and our new team logo. He is the best in the business (In my opinion and no disrespect to others). He is very well respected in the off road community and knows what he is doing. He is priced very well and has tons of experience at doing this kind of stuff. Tell him Ed sent ya...

Here you go:
Tony Barraza
Tony Barraza Designworks

Tony_Barraza (Name on RDC for a PM)

Office: 951.654.0830
Fax: 951.654.0379
E-mail: tony@tbdesignworks.com

B

Brandon Johnson

Hit up Tony Barraza at TB Design Works. He is currently doing our sponsorship proposal and our new team logo. He is the best in the business (In my opinion and no disrespect to others). He is very well respected in the off road community and knows what he is doing. He is priced very well and has tons of experience at doing this kind of stuff. Tell him Ed sent ya...

Here you go:
Tony Barraza
Tony Barraza Designworks

Office: 951.654.0830
Fax: 951.654.0379
E-mail: tony@tbdesignworks.com

I agree...youre gonna have to spend money to get it, and it takes a little while for this stuff to work. (no guarantees either) You have to be able to give A LOT back to please a sponsor. Its a second job. Good luck and def. go with Tony

MALABANAN

Reaction
After you get your proposal done, try contacting some public companies, ask for S8 shares of stock. They recieve them free and are used to promote products. When you get them, sell them at market value! Walla! Been there done that with great success!

ANSRACING

Reaction
thanks for the help guys, e- mailed tony...

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Guys, I sincerely appreciate the support I've always received from everyone here within the RDC Community!

Ed - I can't thank you enough for your glowing recommendation! Always proud to have you not only as client, but as a friend! Thanks for your loyalty and faith in me!

Talked to Al from A&S and looks like we'll be able to help him with his proposal!

Thanks again gang! La Familia ROCKS!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Glad I could help Tony...

Roice

Reaction
Tony I tried the link to your web and it says the site is down. I will try again later. I will be giving you a call next week.

JAM 1600

Reaction
Check out Mantera Media as well they have done a great job for our team Manring Motorsports.com !

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Sorry guys! I pulled down the old, tired site. Currently working on the new site, but progress has been slow.

In the meantime, if anyone would like specific samples of previous projects, feel free to contact me with your requests and I'll be happy to forward them to you.

Attached is a look at what the new site will look like.

Thanks!

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Congratulations on the 10 year mark Tony!!! Thank you for all you have done for me.

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
Have you won any races? It seems to me that only the top few get money for having fun... The rest of us work hard and pay our own way.