Sponsorship

RaceTec Pistons

Reaction
I had a friend hit me up a couple weeks ago asking for help with his TT, and at that point I figured what the heck... Now that I have thought some more about it I think that because I know we have all felt the hit of the recession lately that I might as well pitch in a little more... So here is the deal, anyone in a V8 class that would like a little engine help hit me up... I will be offering two more sponsorships this year and all I ask is for some stickers on your ride... I have one so I might as well have 3 right?

If you are interested tell me why I should help you out, what races you will be running, and who your engine builder is... If you are chosen then we will work out the details...

Jeremy

Oh and by the way a number of the heavy hitters that are already running our parts, we really appreciate you a ton and you have just as much chance as anyone else... Maybe a little more! :D

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Wow what an awesome opportunity! Its not often, especially in this day in age that a sponsor comes looking for you!

RaceTec Pistons

Reaction
We have started to do good enough business wise that I felt it was time to start giving back... It is hard out there right now and this not only helps some racers but helps us as well... If it wasn't for you guys spending your hard earned money I wouldn't even have this job...

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
PM sent

RaceTec Pistons

Reaction
Wow, I had no idea how many responses I would get so quickly!!! You guys are great... I am sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you but I promise I will get back to every single one of you!!!

BUGT150

Reaction
Jeremy

Thanks for sponsoring me at Foxes in Parker last year, you should sponsor Martin's golf cart! HA! :D

Dave

RaceTec Pistons

Reaction
Ok, so we have had a great response to this so far, there are some really great teams out there!!! I will be making my decision by Friday... We will also help anyone out that needs pistons, so don't hesitate to hit me up... We might even get involved in some contingency stuff here really soon...
Dave: LMAO, no problem! Martin and I looked everywhere for you at the Parker race and couldn't find you... Found your motor home but never saw you...

BUGT150

Reaction
I was with the C1 Lites guys Clint and Karl right in front of the motorhome. Did you see the road at the end of the race day or the following day I should say?