Sponsorship?

BedoJ

We are a small company just starting out. We would like to get into sponsorship of a race team but dont know how to go about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Our company is leaning toward the Trophy Kart series or teams.

Thanks

baja619

To properly gauge the quality and compatibility of a potential sponsored prospect, I recommend checking out the program and outfit in person. Meet the people and check out the racing effort.

There are many capable teams and programs that will meet your criteria here on RDC but...

Honestly, You need to go to the M4SX Race this weekend or to the Lucas Oil Race Next weekend.
Even though you are out in TN and far away from So Cal

There will be plenty of Trophy Kart Teams at both.

If you are unable to attend, I would pick the team that has the best looking and most professional proposal, presentation, and race record. Sheldon Creed is a definite contender on all 3 of those points.

Other than that, I have a starving Trophy Truck team that needs help getting to the Baja 1000. We offer all sorts of exciting sponsorship activation programs. Let me know
micah@fiberwerx.com

Masek Racing

Check your PM

BAJABOUND19

well we are low budget trophy kart team and would appreciate any help no matter what it is. we are trying to get our trophy kart top noch but in this economic crisis it is really hard. pm if you are interested.
thanks

13stout

We are a small company just starting out. We would like to get into sponsorship of a race team but dont know how to go about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Our company is leaning toward the Trophy Kart series or teams.

Thanks
Im ready for a deal for 2010 in a Pro 2 are you up to it.....????? #13

HUBBARD

Depends on your company and your marketing goals. Start there and then find someone that can represent you on and off the track. Any Joe Knucklehead can go around a track. I personally wouldn't want anybody that wears skulls with army helmets that represent chaos and destruction. Look for someone that not only represents your company at the track but also helps out in this crappy world of ours. Someone that helps this world be a better place, not because he has his hand out like 99% of the people out there but because thats who he is. If you can do that not only will you be helping out a fellow racer and society and in return your company will benefit as well.

BedoJ

Very wise post, Hubbard. Thank you. :)

doug38s

Mr. Jones,

I would like the opportunity to speak with you if you have some time. We are East Coast based, have been driving professionally for the past 6 years, and compete all across the country in Rockcrawling, Rockracing, Short Course and Desert races. We have many media appearences every year to include television, print and via the internet and have proven sponsor partners that have found our race program attractive in Maxxis, IronClad Energy, Mopar Super Center (Hendricks Motorsports), and Raceline Wheels to name a few.

Doug Bigelow
Bigelow Motorsports
info@bigelowmotorsports.com

BedoJ

thanks for the info, doug. however, your link doesnt work for me. do you have another url address?

scott creed

sheldon creed motorsports 11 year old races jr1 and modofied kart currently 2nd in points in mod and 1rst in stock. pm me and lets talk.
Thanks Scott

doug38s