sport bike video, crazy stuff

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
i couldnt see the video but im sure it was great! i like bikes,,,,what was is about?

i like to jump/drift

Donahoe

Reaction
That guys pretty Talented... and nutty.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
It's my friend Jake doing alot of different things on his sport bike. LONG wheelies on the freeway, stoppies, burnouts, legs over the bars doing all of the above also. And there is a shot I took of him jumping a dirt bike off a cliff into the lake, as seen in the dezert people credits. (the bike was pulled out safely with no gas or oil in the water...)

His friend that edited this clip is working on a full length video of all of them doing that stuff. I will probably post a link when its done and for sale.
I might have something out with him in it also....

Curtis

Tim

Reaction
I have a dial up so I couldn't see the clip, It sounds like the same guys as in a video called urban assault. The guys are crazy and even if you dont ride a street bike at all it is badass to watch. Tim

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
What kind of bike is he riding? I can't believe he does all that in tennis shoes!

See ya in the dirt!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
I think he wears boots now since his friend ate it on the freeway doing 90 and his shoes flew off and he broke his foot or toe...

It's a Honda CBR600 that he bought wrecked and he made a new top triple clamp so he could mount dirt bike bars on it.

farmboy

Reaction
note to self- this is what happens when you lay down your XR 650 on the pavement wearing Tevas and shorts. the blood on my shins is from the foot pegs. i'm posting this to show people people why not to be a dumb a$$. SEE ATTACHED PIC

Boy, Farm

Attachments

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
that made me kringe! I couldn't even look at all of the pics.

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Please don't ever post anything like that again!

See ya in the dirt!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
to be more specific, it is a 2001 F4i. all stock except for the bars and one tooth down in the front countershaft. When you are as good as me, you dont need much mods :)

And yeah, i do most of my stuff in tennis shoes, it makes it easier to climb around the bike when I do different tricks. I know, most crashes rip your shoes off first thing.

jake

stunner is what stunner does