Spring Compressor help in AZ

B Hansen

RDC Crypto
Hey Guys,

I picked up some Bilstein replacement shocks for the front of my '05 F150, and was hoping someone in RDC land had a access to a heavy duty spring compressor so I can switch my coils from the stock shock to the Bilstein. I stopped by a local shop and was quoted $150 bucks which is ridiculously high it seems, unless their shop rate is $300 an hour. The shocks will be off the truck and I can pay in cash, beer, whatever you want so long as it's reasonable!

Thanks,

- Brian

AzDzrtRcr

RDC Crypto
have you tried your local parts dealer. They rent them. Try a higher end shop not checker all though they have them....good luck

happyreefer

RDC Crypto
Do you know anyone in the military. Most bases have what they call a hobby shop. the one here in Panama city has a 4 bay garage all with lifts they rent out for 3 bucks an hour.

along with that they have every tool in the book including a snap-on spring compressor. I would bet, what the base call, luke Air force base has what Im refering too.

any active duty member in any service can get on any military instillation.

on another note, I spen 12 bucks a harbor frieght for there spring compressors. probably the scariest tool I have ever used. I got the job done but was sweeting every minute of it. actually I cant believe they even sell those, man there not safe..

good luck

SDHQ OFFROAD

RDC Crypto
Website
www.sdhqoffroad.com
Hey Guys,

I picked up some Bilstein replacement shocks for the front of my '05 F150, and was hoping someone in RDC land had a access to a heavy duty spring compressor so I can switch my coils from the stock shock to the Bilstein. I stopped by a local shop and was quoted $150 bucks which is ridiculously high it seems, unless their shop rate is $300 an hour. The shocks will be off the truck and I can pay in cash, beer, whatever you want so long as it's reasonable!

Thanks,

- Brian
We can get it done for you..
SDHQ Offroad
525 E Bseline Rd
Gilbert
480-633-2929 ext 4

We are a 1/4 mile east of Mesa Dr on the south side of Baseline in the Presidential Pools Complex

philofab