• Forum membership has its advantages....

Spring Pack Sources

Shred918

Just trying to build up my 3 seat Jimco and I have used up all of my front springs on my old car and pre-runner. Does anyone have a set laying around they are willing to part with or what are you guys using for a source for new?

I spent a little time on Google looking and have found new ones at a couple VW shops for somewhere between $170-200 which seems insane to me. I prefer stock original springs but I gotta have something to put in there.

This is not a lets run coil overs seed do to lack of parts though I hear the empi coil overs are really great :)

For all you that know me........... yeah I crawled out of the woodpile.

Shred918

Sorry about the typo, its a 2 seat car.

Shred918

Shred918

Joel - I would prefer original stock springs but if that isn't an option then it would have to be new.

Kyle - Me too buddy! She has a new beam, trans and engine in the car and I am mocking everything up now.

Mike Depue

Joel - I would prefer original stock springs but if that isn't an option then it would have to be new.

Kyle - Me too buddy! She has a new beam, trans and engine in the car and I am mocking everything up now.
Try Nevada off road they used to stock the link pin style maybe they'll have ball joint leafs

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today