spring under conversion?

tool46n2

Reaction
I have a 2001 silverado with a camburg 6.5 kit in the front with f87 deavers in the back and 5100 bilstein shocks all around. I wanted to know what are the benefits if any of doing a spring under conversion on my truck or just any truck for that matter. Thanx for all of your input and help.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
the main benefits are lots of wheel travel with a low ride height and less axle wrap and wheel hop.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
the front and rear hangers are stock. we built the shackles and the u-bolt plates. weld on spring perches were from currie.

tool46n2

Reaction
hey matt. thanks for the info. about how much do your u bolt plates run and do you have any pics.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
hey matt. thanks for the info. about how much do your u bolt plates run and do you have any pics.

we built those just for that truck but we would easily whip up some more if needed. let me talk to nate and see what he says about the price. i might have some more pics of just the plates off the truck........ill look........

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
well i couldnt find any more pics but figure in the neighborhood of $150ish for the u-bolt plates and they are made of 1/4" and 3/16" 4130 plate.

MALIBLOC

Reaction
how about a spring under for a new body style F150 with camburgs L/T kit on it. I have the h69 springs , they have about 4" lift, I was going to de arch them, but .......