• Forum membership has its advantages....

SR1 Class Demo At Stadium Kart World Championships

Dirty*

Trophy Kart and Weller Racing Presents
SR1 CLASS DEMO AT STADIUM KART WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Milestone Ranch, January 31st

Chandler, AZ (12/15/09) Weller Racing’s highly anticipated SR1 class, consisting of modified Yamaha R1 powered race Rhinos, will debut their first demo race of the season during the Stadium Kart World Championship race to be held at Milestone MX Park, located in Riverside, CA on Sunday, January 31st, 2010.

This event will mark the first race for this brand new class of 160-180hp, two-wheel drive, chain driven Rhinos, and will showcase the potential of these new machines to hundreds of spectators. While built to run on longer tracks, the SR1s can also handle smaller, tighter tracks with ease, and not only sound cool, but will be fun to watch as well.

In partnership with the Stadium Kart World Championship race, the field of SR1s will take over the track during intermission on Sunday, for a no-holds barred race to the finish. With practice being run on Saturday as well as Sunday, the unmistakable sound of the SR1’s four-cylinder street bike engine will no doubt draw people trackside to see what the fuss is all about.

Stay tuned for updates as this event draws near! For more information about the Stadium Kart World Championship, visit www.stadiumkart.com.

About Weller Racing, LLC:
Weller Racing has been at the forefront of development, testing and building some of the fastest performance motors in the UTV industry since 2006. Based out of Chandler, AZ, Weller Racing provides custom UTV and ATV products for a world wide client base, and is an established name in the world of short course off-road racing. Duners, recreational riders and racers alike have counted on Weller Racing to provide them with countless hours of fun, and repeated trips to the podium. For more information, visit their website at www.wellerracing.com, or call 480-507-4771.

dnf736

Guess our deadline just moved up.

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Congratulations Ken on this event & best wishes for a great turnout. Ken has been promoting the sidexsides & Trophy Karts for 3 years & was one of the first promoters to feature the Trophy Karts. Ken is great guy & will listen to your input & do what he can to accomidate. He is very Racer friendly. This will be great event to start the the 2010 season. Hope to see everyone out there. Ican't wait to be watching Corry Weller, Code Rahders, Mike Valentine & Gary Thompson racing the R1 Rhinos.

450grl

Yeah, we would love to see as many SR1's out there as possible. It's a demo race, so there is no entry fee....but no winnings, either. Just a fun time to see how we all do on the track at the same time! Gonna be a smaller track than we normally run on, but should still be fun! :) It will also be a good way to judge our car count for the beginning of the 2010 season! :) Thanks to Ken for giving us some track time and some SR1 luv!! :)

Dirty*

I think Scott's talking about the SR1's

Dirty*

Guess our deadline just moved up.

This will be a fun weekend for you and Code. SR1's and DirtBikes. Let me describe the dirt at Milestone Ranch "Chocolate Cake!!" The place is amazing!!

---Corry if you see this your gonna have to crack that whip on Jason. :) ----

450grl

how many cars you think are out there now?
For RACE ones, there are 4 up and racing right now....

Mine
Tyler H.
Josh S.
Bobby V.

In process/planning on it (off the top of my head):
Dan K.
Kyle L.
Gary T.
Jason Weller
Code R.
UTV Crap
Ben
Danny F.

And quite a few more - I just don't have the names/list in front of me......

There are calls every day for these, some duners, some racers....so...it's hard to keep track. I would expect 8 or so up and running by the demo race?

BedoJ

Looking forward to seeing more about the Stadium Kart event.

Dirty*

Thanks Ben,

I emailed some info to you. Thanks for the support !!

BedoJ

got the email. thanks.

DUNE DUMMY # 29

A group of 8 or more Weller R1 Rhinos on thre track @ the same time. How exciting will that be. I for one can't wait to see these new cars & hear that unique sound. Corry's car sounded like a sprint car amongst a bunch of 4 strokes. This was @ the last M4SX Sidexside races @ Perris Auto Speedway. There are some very talented drivers that will be in this class for 2010. I think it will be the best sidexside class ever & the racing will be very exciting. Hurry up 2010.

dnf736

Mine
Tyler H.
Josh S.
Bobby V.
Dan K.
Kyle L.
Gary T.
Jason Weller
Code R.
UTV Crap
Ben
Danny F.

I would expect 8 or so up and running by the demo race?
Tuff crowd, told the boy next year wont be so easy.

I have a buddy thats a professional glass guy, told him we need cheap disposable body parts as I think thats going to be an issuie for the upcoming season.

Wheels are turning...

scott creed

For RACE ones, there are 4 up and racing right now....

Mine
Tyler H.
Josh S.
Bobby V.

In process/planning on it (off the top of my head):
Dan K.
Kyle L.
Gary T.
Jason Weller
Code R.
UTV Crap
Ben
Danny F.

There are calls every day for these, some duners, some racers....so...it's hard to keep track. I would expect 8 or so up and running by the demo race?
thanks should be fun class

Dirty*

The event is coming together great. The demo's will be fun to watch. Thanks for the support.