SRT Limited 4x4 a spec class... where are the specs?

willet

Just curious, looking at the TORC website and the classes, it shows the SRT 4x4 as a spec class. So they have the specs on truck design posted anywhere, for any SRT class? I think I remember seeing WSORR having a whole rulebook online, am I just not seeing a link for it?

MeFirst

Just curious, looking at the TORC website and the classes, it shows the SRT 4x4 as a spec class. So they have the specs on truck design posted anywhere, for any SRT class? I think I remember seeing WSORR having a whole rulebook online, am I just not seeing a link for it?
This is the class for the WSORR Ultra 4x4 class they were developing last year. With the TORC buy-out the class has mostly gone away but they're offering to let those trucks run in the Limited 2 (Sporty 2) class with similar rules. Someone else may be able to give details on the exact rules.

Not sure how many of the Ultra4 trucks were ever completed. Jerry Conrad raced with his last year but he's not there this year. Luke Zoetmulder had his at Crandon. It looked cosmetically complete and he's runnign his in Pro4. Not sure if we will see him at Bark River. Ross's trucks was never completed. One of the U-Weld guys has an incomplete truck...

willet

Right on, that makes sense. I'm just bored at work, clicking on random stuff, and that question popped in my head.

So, for the other classes, SRT 2WD, SRT Buggy, etc, are there any places with the specs online? Like I said before, I do remember a WSORR rulebook online that had specs all the way down to the dimensions of the framerails for some of the trucks.