SS 300

scottm

Was there qualifying?

TJERGENSEN

Kyle Jergensen 6144 1st 6100 and 5th overall. 6100's are getting fast. Started behind 28 unlimited's and 1 6100. The 6100's crew's are all super cool . Thanks guys for all the support.

BGRANT

Anybody find a phone around the start? We were in 6103 and my sons friend dropped his phone and it tracks to Reno but nobody will answer. He had a lot of pictures on it we would like to retrieve.

MTPyle

Kyle kicked ass. So fast. I guess the trick for a fast 6100 driver is come from TT LOL. Congrats Kyle and team.

Mike

skinny

Congrats guys! Great run. Was fun battling all day and cant wait to do it again at V to R. We got the 2nd place thing figured out. lol

cynicwanderer

Whoever gave me gas at PIT #4 after my gas can got removed, as well as who found and recovered my can from PIT#2 and brought it to PIT#3 and whoever gave me gas at #2.... I don't know or remember your names, but Thank You Very Much ! it was one of THOSE races, where you end up relying on other teams to even finish. This community for the most part is really tight and I appreciate it.