SSS-1 in Cabo?

Zambo

So I see the preliminary mileage maps is posted and on the last day, the last stage is labeled SSS-1. Secret Special Stage? Is this a loop in the local area or something? I guess if we knew it wouldn't be a secret! Interesting.

Baja Dad

yes it will be a marked section the winds thru the desert and brings you into the finish

lots of speed zones makes it a lot safer

LantanaTX

I hope it us just a marked course and not requiring the road book as it is tough to use in a single seat car. it would be worse than texting and driving!

Baja Dad

I hope it us just a marked course and not requiring the road book as it is tough to use in a single seat car. it would be worse than texting and driving!
You need to set up your car with a Electronic Road book holder

anyone can just follow a line on the GPS

LantanaTX

You need to set up your car with a Electronic Road book holder

anyone can just follow a line on the GPS
Darren Skilton looked over my car a couple of years ago a realized a real system wasn't possible on my car. Besides I personally don't care for Dakar style navigation and like to focus on racing. I rely more on reading the course and driving what I can see and than using the GPS. I would actually prefer a well marked course but that probably isn't realistic. I like the way NORRA handles navigation... Those who have interest in Rally Raid are free to navigate that way and those who don't, don't have to.