Stainless Steel 4" Diameter U-Bend Supplier Needed

jeff

Does anyone have a source in SoCal for 4" diameter stainless steel U-bends? I know Burns sells them but they want $136+ per U-bend. With sales tax that's $300 bucks - OUCH!

I've found suppliers outside of California listing the same product for about 1/2 that price but I'm dealing with a time constraint. Does anyone know of a supplier or exhaust shop that has or can make a 4" stainless U-bend?

Thanks!

Aloha

Chase 2

Does anyone have a source in SoCal for 4" diameter stainless steel U-bends? I know Burns sells them but they want $136+ per U-bend. With sales tax that's $300 bucks - OUCH!

I've found suppliers outside of California listing the same product for about 1/2 that price but I'm dealing with a time constraint. Does anyone know of a supplier or exhaust shop that has or can make a 4" stainless U-bend?

Thanks!

Aloha
Try Pipeworks Fabrication in Long Beach. They do a bunch of exhaust systems for boats (like Tug boats etc.). I know he's got a supply of a wide variety diameters in different radius. They are not going to be cheep no matter where you get them.

Pipe Works Fab: 562.432.6826 Ask for Roger.

jeff

Try Pipeworks Fabrication in Long Beach. They do a bunch of exhaust systems for boats (like Tug boats etc.). I know he's got a supply of a wide variety diameters in different radius. They are not going to be cheep no matter where you get them.

Pipe Works Fab: 562.432.6826 Ask for Roger.
I called and Roger is out for an hour or two. I'll try back later.

If I could find a local shop that can bend 4" stainless in a custom radius that would save a lot of cutting and welding time. There's got to be a shop that works on Diesel rigs that has the capability of bending 4" tube... I just have to find it.

Aloha

motoxscott

Vibrant Performance has a ton of different stainless bends ... Keystone distributes them.

- Scott

jeff

Scott - Yessir they do! I didn't find Vibrant until late on Wednesday night. The bummer is I was hoping to have the parts here for this weekend and Keystone is only stocking the Vibrant U-bends back in Pennsylvania. I looked into Next Day Air but as you can imagine it was a grip. Do me a favor, call me on my cell or at the shop if you get this message in the next hour (it's 10:22am right now).

Aloha

mpower

jeff

Thanks guys! I found one piece at Keystone and ordered the other from Amazon.com of all places. Amazon was selling it at 15% off jobber and for $19.00 bucks I opted for the Next Day Air shipping option. Having a few other local options is great.

Aloha