Star Trek: The new movie.

manicmechanic

Reaction
I tossed my treky card when captain Picard showed up !
Its dead Jim.

manicmechanic

Reaction
Naw, I just miss the old crew. And the 60s skirts, cute girls. And meeting Mister spock, pointy ears and all in 1964.

scottm

Reaction
I tossed my treky card when captain Picard showed up !

Yeah Picard was lame. Kirk kicked someones ass in every episode. Sometimes he would kick Spock's ass if there was no one else...

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
i liked it :D

craigincali

Reaction
I was ever a Star Trek fan but, I liked the movie. I had to take my kid to see it and I liked it more than him! Good show!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Just went and saw it. Never was a big fan and havent seen but maybe one of the older ones but I actually really liked the new one. Would go see a sequel for sure!

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Just went and saw it. Never was a big fan and havent seen but maybe one of the older ones but I actually really liked the new one. Would go see a sequel for sure!

In the same camp as everyone else, never was a Trek fan, but loved the new movie. Kirk gets his ass kicked alot too, which is great!:D

HardCharger81

Reaction
Call me a nerd, whatever.

I am a trek fan, and I thought the movie was so-so.
I do see how they made it appeal to non-trek people. Heck, my wife loved it.

michael_loomis

Reaction
I havent seen the movie yet... but I hear when they made it, they were not trying to make something that went with any of the older stuff...

I'm really looking forward to the new terminator.

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
I'm going to get strung up for saying this, but I'll say it anyway. I loved that the only actor from the original Star Trek who is still cool had a cameo in this movie.