stars

singlehanded

whats up with the rating stars and the stars next to peoples names?

SpareChangeRacng

Yeah John - how come mikey gets stars but not me - waaa, I want stars, waaaa

Just kidding. Do like the updated board setup though! Steve

Waldo

Safehouse
I think other board members can rate you and your posts.

klaus

Administrator
Everyone gets to rate any other board member once.
The rating is between 1 and 5 stars. Once you rate someone its permanent. An average off all stars is displayed below your Name in the user profile or when you post.

This is basically a popularity contest.

The same applies to threads. A thread can be rated based on good or bad content.

klaus

Administrator
You are just jealous cause you only have 3 stars.....

SpareChangeRacng

That's a pretty cool setup guys! Never even would have imagined that the stars were something like that - good idea. I just hope I'm not on anyones I failed spelling list - haha. Steve
PS - can we see who has rated us and what their rating is - that would be cool too. I noticed in the time it took to respond to this thread Mikeys stars went from 5 to 3. I just think it would be nice to see who thinks you're in the "cool crowd" and who doesn't.

Waldo

Safehouse
Damn, look at me, I'm the #1 star!

Kind of like when people flip me off...I feel like their saying "you're #1 dude".

SpareChangeRacng

I guess I'm on some I failed spelling lists - it didn't take long for my stars to drop. Oh well - at least I'm more popular then BajaWaldo. J/k man.
As was posted above - this could be big drama - like a high school popularity contest all over again!
On that note I think I'll approach this the same way I did that - with a great big middle finger! Friends know I'm joking and it means they're #1 - others can make of it what they will. jajaja. Steve

Waldo

Safehouse
Oh, that hurts!!!

I think I'm going to cry...

Anyway,

Who..............................

F'ing Cares!

SpareChangeRacng

It seems everyone is running about 3 stars right now. I am - does that mean I fit in??? Haha - this is great! Well, if nothing else, these stars have kept me from working so I could post. RDC seems to do that to me a lot.
Steve

beamdream

Whoa whoa whoa...why the hell do I have five stars then? I thought people hated me and my helmetless picture antics. There's gotta be a problem...is there a negative in front of my stars that Im not seeing?!