Starvation Ridge results

scoott

Reaction
Results for the 6/14 races at Starvation Ridge are up on the 4th page of thereults section at www.overthebarsgang.com

Still working to sort out an issue with the UTV/Suzuki lap times.

Thanks to all that came and took a chance on a new venue. Special thanks to Broc Ross, Grant Bayless, and David Capell for doing the leg work to make it happen.

We ( the OTBG crew) had a great time, got a lot of stories, and looking to do it again, only better. We have already talked about course improvements, bringing over our large portable grandstands from Eddieville, and setting up a second viewing area.

Scott

( Oh, and thanks for the ride Troy, and those that helped make it happen. My back has felt better all week than it has in months.........Suppose insurance would pay for a pro truck? )

DeathMonkey007

Reaction
Scott - you and the rest of the OTB crew rock. Both times I've been out it almost feels like a second home. Thanks for letting us play in your play box.

Looking at the results, am I reading this right? Looks like in the truck class Rob Bruce in the # 74 TT had the best lap time of 21.55 on lap 6. I knew he was moving, but wow! Thats a fast time for that track!

I couldn't get the buggy times to download for some reason... maybe its just me?

Thansk again Scott!

razingkanemotorsports

Reaction
Scott Pnw motorsports would like to thank you for letting us play in your back yard, If we get to do a labor day weekend there a sugestion would be do the buggies on sunday and the trucks on monday with a 8 hour run each, That way we could get close to a 200 what do you think?

scoott

Reaction
Not sure that we can do that. Dust downwind is the big issue. We would probably have to water DURING the event to hold down dust.I'm not too sure THAT would be a workable solution.

I applaud the idea, but I think it's not realistic. Not to mention it involves more work for us in watering/ manpower to manage the races/ clean-up move time afterword.

We spent a day watering/packing the track after the last race just to stabilize the track surface to keep the dirt from blowing away.