STEEL-IT In Black

johndjmix

Reaction
Who’s used it so far? We have sold and shipped a ton of the new BLACK STEEL-IT! Would love to hear what everyone thinks of the color/shade and have some pics for our photo gallery at wild.

If you need it, black is in stock at wildpowersports.com (that’s us).

Any pics you guys can post of the black on something or post race would be great! Specifically on parts that are close to the ground.....

Thanks guys

—John
Trophylite 6013
Wildpowersports.com

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

MTPyle

Reaction
Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered some from you.

Mike

SummerTime

Reaction
I believe our 10 car chassis is getting done entirely in black Steel-it, should look pretty cool when its done

johndjmix

Reaction
does it come in orange ? :)
Anyone who knows Russ (43mod) knows hes a joly old man, and LOVES Safety Orange!

And thanks for the pic Chinolas....looks awesome!

--John

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
All that on the ground is fall from the over spray I bet. Happens with the original color also.. Guys, please take your respiration efforts seriously when you use this stuff. It is an awesome product but you really really don't want to inhale in. Its not just solvent and chemicals you're spraying. It's atomized metal. BE CAREFUL.

johndjmix

Reaction
I second that....use GOOD respiration when spraying...and do outside if at all possible....makes a mess in the shop.

--John

All that on the ground is fall from the over spray I bet. Happens with the original color also.. Guys, please take your respiration efforts seriously when you use this stuff. It is an awesome product but you really really don't want to inhale in. Its not just solvent and chemicals you're spraying. It's atomized metal. BE CAREFUL.

redline

Reaction
Does the black still conduct and can be easily welded through if needed to like the original color?