Steering Quickner

oldman dirt

Has anyone ever tried a steering quickner on their 9 car--either a 1.5 to 1 or 2 to 1 ???

Just curious---------

Motoren

9 cars are hard enough to steer in the first place. If you put a steering quickener on your arms will be Jello in 20mi. If we had power steering it would be a different story.

TauMau

I've heard of putting them in backwards to achieve the opposite effect..

oldman dirt

9 cars are hard enough to steer in the first place. If you put a steering quickener on your arms will be Jello in 20mi. If we had power steering it would be a different story.
GET A GRIP---
what a WOOOSSSSSSSSS-
I used to race 1600 when p/s was illegal-
\and had a class 2 car w/o power--cause I couldnt afford it
Maybe you are holding on too tight--a car will go in a straight line under power--why are you struggling so hard--
our JeepSpeed / 1450 truck didnt have p/s cause it took too much horsepower-- 4500lbs and a PIG !!-15 wins in 3 years and most of those driving solo---
so this little 1800lb car --yes I said 1800----she is a bit "THICK" is hardly difficult to steer--I drive it every day and I am running 31 tall front tires-------
it needs to be faster lock to lock
maybe you should put down the 12ozs. weights and work out---
maybe i will cut back on the gingseng and little blue pills----------

justplainnate

GET A GRIP---
what a WOOOSSSSSSSSS-
I used to race 1600 when p/s was illegal-
and had a class 2 car w/o power--cause I couldnt afford it
Maybe you are holding on too tight--a car will go in a straight line under power--why are you struggling so hard--
our JeepSpeed / 1450 truck didnt have p/s cause it took too much horsepower-- 4500lbs and a PIG !!-15 wins in 3 years and most of those driving solo---
so this little 1800lb car --yes I said 1800----she is a bit "THICK" is hardly difficult to steer--I drive it every day and I am running 31 tall front tires-------
it needs to be faster lock to lock
maybe you should put down the 12ozs. weights and work out---
maybe i will cut back on the gingseng and little blue pills----------
slow clap!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr8NnZmkBPQ"]YouTube - Slow Clap[/ame]

oldman dirt

WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just asked if anyone had tried it---
We will all see real soon-----------------

I can tell one thing, don't use the Coleman little blue quickener. Not up to desert racing, just ask the fellow we ran over and almost killed when one failed - and that was with P/S.

Giti, most of the posters here a too young to remember.

oldman dirt

ahh to be YOUNG again

I was looking at the HOWE -------