Steering

singlehanded

Reaction
Ok, so I want to get some new steering for my truck stock tie rods got bent and I want to upgrade. What are my options. I've got 4" wider a side unequal length I-beams. Will I be able to reduce bumpsteer or increase travel with new steering? I talked to a shop about doing some chomolly and heimed steering, but I think he said it wouldnt give me more travel or reduce bumpsteer. How much should it cost me?

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

boltonbros

Reaction
i would go with crossover steering, i know that newline has a good set up you should look on there site it might tell you how much it will cost.

Hang Loose

singlehanded

Reaction
I dont think crossover steering(overkill) will help me anymore than just a heimed setup. I think they sharge probably 1500-2000 for there steering. I dont have equal lenght beams or I would go that route.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

NEWLINE_k2

Reaction
our steering setup at Newline is designed only to work with our i-beam kit so it is not available separatly. we could however make a "one-off" heimed steering set-up designed for your front end.

newline-products.com

boltonbros

Reaction
have you guys at newline made a crossover steering for 4wd i beams, how do those work? is it the same idea as the equal length i beams were you pivot your steering at the same place your i beams are mounted? do you have any pictures and how much would that cost?

Hang Loose