Stella Antenna Mounting

Rslhc

Reaction
Hey, another Stella thread. Im trying to figure out how to get the antennas mounted without the area behind the lights being a complete rats nest. Would be great if the bike kits didn't have 10' Long cables, but anyways....

Do any of you mount the square gps/iridium antenna on the back fender to clean things up a bit? Any potential issues with that? It would provide a way to clean up the wiring, and would make for less things that needed to be mounted in limited space.

Or any pics / tips / tricks on a clean and successful Stella bike mounting situation?

mikefrick

Reaction
I’d be careful using the back fender. Rider’s boots, legs etc are dragged across the fender getting off and on, and crashing. Front fender is choice for most. Zip tie an orderly rats nest is not too tough to do.

Dustino81

Reaction
Hey, another Stella thread. Im trying to figure out how to get the antennas mounted without the area behind the lights being a complete rats nest. Would be great if the bike kits didn't have 10' Long cables, but anyways....

Do any of you mount the square gps/iridium antenna on the back fender to clean things up a bit? Any potential issues with that? It would provide a way to clean up the wiring, and would make for less things that needed to be mounted in limited space.

Or any pics / tips / tricks on a clean and successful Stella bike mounting situation?
Let me see if I have pics when I hand mine mounted . Not sure if I still do , what’s your email ?