• Forum membership has its advantages....

STELLA ANUBE

Giovanni289x

Hi guys, me and my teammates will run for first time the san felipe baja 250 (im very nervous, 203x). i had many questions about STELLA.
We will rent the"bikes installation kit stella evo", thats all we need? or we have to make our own stella mount?
just like the picture i attached.

If someone has a video or pictures with the stella anube installed on their bike, they would help me a lot.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dustino81

Hi guys, me and my teammates will run for first time the san felipe baja 250 (im very nervous, 203x). i had many questions about STELLA.
We will rent the"bikes installation kit stella evo", thats all we need? or we have to make our own stella mount?

If someone has a video or pictures with the stella anube installed on their bike, they would help me a lot.

View attachment 210000
That mount is made by Dennis Green . I highly recommend having everything installed before tech (minus the actual Stella obviously ) I have found going to pre-tech and getting checked by Anube before can save some headache during tech if you have issues since this is your first time

Last edited:

cjohnson

I don't remember being able to rent the install kit. I think you have to buy it. In any case you will have to buy or fabricate something to mount the Stella base plate to your handle bars or risers. Our first year we just zip tied the base plate to the cross bar pad. It worked fine. You will also need zip ties for the antenna cables and you may need extra double sided tape to mount the antennas. We drilled holes in the fenders adjacent to the antennas and zip tied the antennas on for extra security because we did not trust the double sided tape.

I always bring basic tools, zip ties, tape, wire, crimp lugs, etc to tech/ just in case.

Make sure to leave enough slack in the antenna cables so the handle bars can move stop to stop. We had to go back to tech one year after we noticed a cable got ripped out because there was no slack.

Below is a pic of the base plate we had to mount.

1583343931816.png

Giovanni289x

View attachment 210000
ok thank you!!

Rslhc

That mount is made by Dennis Green . I highly recommend having everything installed before tech (minus the actual Stella obviously ) I have found going to pre-tech and getting checked by Anube before can save some headache during tech if you have issues since this is your first time
you know how to get ahold of one of those mounts? That would be a good solution for our buildout.

Dustino81

you know how to get ahold of one of those mounts? That would be a good solution for our buildout.
Sure do, give Dennis Green a call . Cell 714 813 7131, or office 714 557 3674. Just let him know what kinda bars you are running