Stella Mounting Accessories?

Rslhc

RDC Crypto
Hey all, im putting plans to gather to race the 1k this year (assuming it happens...) and I went to purchase the cables, mount, etc for the Stella and Anube Sport's website is a shell. No real info about anything anymore and nothing available in their store: Products – Anube Sport America

This normal? When I have looked in the past they always have their mounting/power/antennas for sale, as well as their terrible tutorial videos which have now been pulled from YouTube.

Any chatter about a new Stella unit? or SCORE going with a different tracker? Any other places to at least get a Stella power cable so I can start my wiring harness work for my bike?

Dustino81

RDC Crypto
Hey all, im putting plans to gather to race the 1k this year (assuming it happens...) and I went to purchase the cables, mount, etc for the Stella and Anube Sport's website is a shell. No real info about anything anymore and nothing available in their store: Products – Anube Sport America

This normal? When I have looked in the past they always have their mounting/power/antennas for sale, as well as their terrible tutorial videos which have now been pulled from YouTube.

Any chatter about a new Stella unit? or SCORE going with a different tracker? Any other places to at least get a Stella power cable so I can start my wiring harness work for my bike?
Anube Sports is absolutely horrible returning emails in regards to placing orders , as their site doesn’t show the Stella and components for sale any more . They will usually update their site a few weeks before a race to order Stella kits . Which is not helpful for guys that like to get a jump on things . They are pretty helpful during pre-tech . Shoot me a DM and I can send you some photos , etc of how I set everything up for the ‘19 B1k . The power cable can be a little tricky connecting to a power source since the wiring is such a tiny gauge .

Rslhc

RDC Crypto
Cool... yeah I didn't bother emailing Anube as I have heard they are near useless with customer service. I did email score's tech email to see if they knew anything.

And sounds good. I'll shoot you a PM.

Rslhc

RDC Crypto
Anube is shut down by order of the country there in. Nothing in or out. Just be patience with them.
Ahhhh. Ok. That makes sense. I wondered about that, but the videos being stripped made me wonder if something else was going on.

Not sure where they are based out of, but that adds a whole other element to Score being able to run the 500 as scheduled.

Dustino81

RDC Crypto
Anube is shut down by order of the country there in. Nothing in or out. Just be patience with them.
Understandable, however I was trying to get a hold of them at least a month before any of this CoViD stuff happened here or in Baja . Zero response back . But I’m sure they’ll pop back up right before the next race .

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Maybe SCORE will switch to Racing Trax. Haha that would be way better. The Stella is a pain to install, 2 antennas and power. The racing trax just Velcro’s in with no connection to the vehicles power system.

ironically we just took out all the Stella wires not loot ago and now we are planning on racing SCORE so we need a new install kit.

And I think racing trax works better

Mike

Rslhc

RDC Crypto
Maybe SCORE will switch to Racing Trax. Haha that would be way better. The Stella is a pain to install, 2 antennas and power. The racing trax just Velcro’s in with no connection to the vehicles power system.

ironically we just took out all the Stella wires not loot ago and now we are planning on racing SCORE so we need a new install kit.

And I think racing trax works better

Mike

I wouldn't hold your breath there. Seems that for whatever reason SCORE is staying with the STELLA.

Robert, contact SCORE directly and ask them to help. Anube seems to respond real quick when SCORE puts heat on them.

Hey man! I reached out to them after posting. Their tech director responded that the country that Anube is based in (Didn't specify which) was completely shut down for the COVID stuff, and that Anube wasn't allowed to operate or ship items. Tech guy said Anube would be back up and running once they were given permission to do so.

Bubbastew

RDC Crypto
i got my mounting kit from them a couple of weeks ago. i have a lot of questions about install and yes the site is not much help.

Bubbastew

RDC Crypto
Look at the pictures of other people's set up. Yes I instructions. I have it set up to mount on my nav tower . But it is really sort of anything goes it seems