Stella return address please.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Well I looked in my race car from the 1000 and I need to ship back the Stella tracker. Does anyone have the address please? Thanks!

mgobaja

If you did not RETURN THROUGH Ensenada, you must ship devices directly to Anube. Deadline to return devices is
Monday,Nov.26, 2018.
If units are not received at Anube by this
deadline, you will be charged for full retail price of the unit!
Shipping instructions are on the Anube Lease Agreement Form you signed to lease the Stella III device for the Baja 1000

MTPyle

It was interesting to see the tracker show all these cars leaving with their Stella. Just looked at it again and there are many still on a transmitting.

Maybe lots of Guys just decided to buy them? I bet there are a few that totally forgot about them and will he bummed to see the bill.

Mike

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

If you did not RETURN THROUGH Ensenada, you must ship devices directly to Anube. Deadline to return devices is
Monday,Nov.26, 2018.
If units are not received at Anube by this
deadline, you will be charged for full retail price of the unit!
Shipping instructions are on the Anube Lease Agreement Form you signed to lease the Stella III device for the Baja 1000
Well you have been super helpful telling me nothing..... Why do u think I was asking for the address. Sometimes the responses are so pointless.
Everyone have a great holiday!
My Tracker is sent and returned.

Robin Hood

Well you have been super helpful telling me nothing..... Why do u think I was asking for the address. Sometimes the responses are so pointless.
Everyone have a great holiday!
My Tracker is sent and returned.
Sometimes the questions are so pointless...A little effort on your end would go a long way!

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Sometimes the questions are so pointless...A little effort on your end would go a long way!
Pointless? The title was pretty straight forward wasn’t it? I raced the Baja 1000. I believe my Stella paperwork is still down in Baja in another chase truck in a relaxing trip to Lapaz. So I reached out as my title says pretty dang clear. “Stella return address please” was something pointless about asking another member for a little help on RDC? Thus far I’ve always had great help. And thank you for the address guys!

mgobaja

Pointless? The title was pretty straight forward wasn’t it? I raced the Baja 1000. I believe my Stella paperwork is still down in Baja in another chase truck in a relaxing trip to Lapaz. So I reached out as my title says pretty dang clear. “Stella return address please” was something pointless about asking another member for a little help on RDC? Thus far I’ve always had great help. And thank you for the address guys!
So since you didn’t mention if you had tried to find the on Scores site, I posted what I found there, in hopes of maybe it making a bit easier for you to find more info., or giving you at least a place to focus your search on some more. In the future I guess refraining from even trying to help will be the course of direction to take, so as to not cause you any unneeded wasted time.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Wha
So since you didn’t mention if you had tried to find the on Scores site, I posted what I found there, in hopes of maybe it making a bit easier for you to find more info., or giving you at least a place to focus your search on some more. In the future I guess refraining from even trying to help will be the course of direction to take, so as to not cause you any unneeded wasted time.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app[/QUOTE
Whatever buddy. Your loosing a lot of sleep on this. Thanks those who sent me the address. Not that big of a deal. My Stella is back with them, hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.