Stepping up Safety in DRIVE Series

dwasser

Reaction
From the begging we wanted to have the best possible medical emergency support at our races. The biggest issue is mobility. I received a phone call yesterday from Rick with TRISTAR FIRE MEDICAL SAFETY. He explained their services and as soon as I heard "4x4" and "mobile" My ears perked up. We have contracted TRISTAR for the upcoming race. Incorporating TRISTAR doubles the medical personnel we typically have and gives us the ability to reach remote locations with well trained and well supplied professionals.

TRISTAR Provides medical emergency support for BITD and SNORE as well as NASCAR.

We have made a lot of progress with the new series, but this makes me the happiest.

Wally (from ORW) Thank you for making this contact!

TRISTAR FIRE MEDICAL SAFETY LLC.
980 McCULLOCH BLVD.S.
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ 86406
(928) 414-0008

ultrablew

Reaction
Awesome! That is wonderful! Thank you ORW, Tristar and DRIVE.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Doug, way to step up again. Your constant efforts to put on the best racing in PC are just incredible. All I can say is thanks.

Oh yeah and Wally freaking ROCKS! Nicest guy out there and is always willing to help a racer or customer out. I have been a ORW customer from the day they opened and will always spend my money at thier stores.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
peace of mind in that category is always comforting. Thumbs up to Drive!

bob91yj

Reaction
My wife and I co-ordinate First Aid/Safety for King of the Hammer's events, 4x4 ambulances make the co-ordinating part much easier. I find it amazing that we haven't needed their services, hope the trend continues!

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Doug, way to step up again. Your constant efforts to put on the best racing in PC are just incredible. All I can say is thanks.

Oh yeah and Wally freaking ROCKS! Nicest guy out there and is always willing to help a racer or customer out. I have been a ORW customer from the day they opened and will always spend my money at thier stores.
Once again Doug you are on top of things ! :D Safety is big ! :D
peace of mind in that category is always comforting. Thumbs up to Drive!
Not much more this Dillhole can add Doug, other then Thanks...

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
From the begging we wanted to have the best possible medical emergency support at our races. The biggest issue is mobility. I received a phone call yesterday from Rick with TRISTAR FIRE MEDICAL SAFETY. He explained their services and as soon as I heard "4x4" and "mobile" My ears perked up. We have contracted TRISTAR for the upcoming race. Incorporating TRISTAR doubles the medical personnel we typically have and gives us the ability to reach remote locations with well trained and well supplied professionals.

TRISTAR Provides medical emergency support for BITD and SNORE as well as NASCAR.

We have made a lot of progress with the new series, but this makes me the happiest.

Wally (from ORW) Thank you for making this contact!

TRISTAR FIRE MEDICAL SAFETY LLC.
980 McCULLOCH BLVD.S.
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ 86406
(928) 414-0008
that is awesome news doug... way to step up the game, gotta love how u are working on making DRIVE such a contender in the racing organization battle... keep up the good work... cant wait for the DRIVE grand prix in 2 weeks... gonna be such an amazing event