Steve Hengeveld

Goober

Does anybody know if he still with factory Honda? And why he isn't on Johnny Campbell racing?

Goober

Hmm definitley interesting. Henge is unreplacable at night. So this could be a bad decision. Wonder if this affected Johnny and Steves friendship.

captainuno

I heard Mikey injured his wrist, Steve had to ride most of the race. Don't know how true it is but heard if from someone who is informed.

BGRANT

I heard Mikey injured his wrist, Steve had to ride most of the race. Don't know how true it is but heard if from someone who is informed.
It was quoted by Childress in the news forum. He (Mikey) crashed at mm10 and thought he may have broken his wrist.

Life-N-Dez

Question..........

Johnny Campbell's IRC shows that he cut through the fence going into Huatomote.

Steve Hengeveld's IRC shows he did'nt.

Sal states that anyone that cuts through will be DQ'ed

So........What happened?

Marty

Question..........

Johnny Campbell's IRC shows that he cut through the fence going into Huatomote.

Steve Hengeveld's IRC shows he did'nt.

Sal states that anyone that cuts through will be DQ'ed

So........What happened?
maybe Sal has Double Standards !! :confused:

RacerX1

I'm unfamiliar with the course...what does cutting through that fence area shave off
It shaves off about 30-45 seconds, which is a lot to the top teams, but it's also much smoother. We've heard a lot about this the last 2days.

Sal specifically stated that any rider going through the fence would be DQ'd. Sounds pretty black & white to me. Maybe SCORE should've had someone standing there writing down numbers or taking photos.

Steve is a good friend. Whatever he decides to do in his future, best of luck to him. He's never ever received the recognition he so deserves. He's a great great racer and an all around great guy!

WickedGravityVideo

At Morelia Junction pits, RM93, Henge came through in 3rd place and rode through the pits and another 1/4 mile, then turned around, came back looking for someone - through the pits and turned around and rode on, costing him a minute or more -- like he was confused or someone/something was not there for him. Anyone know what was going on ???

revroy

I had a bad race crashed and dislocated my wrist. Rode the next 20 miles like that so that steve could solo the rest of the way..All I can say about the line thru the fence...we didnt do it 1x did. Sal made it clear if you did you would be dq'd at the riders meeting..Sal didnt have the balls to stand by his word..Told me he shouldn't have said that at the riders meeting.

This is Mikey Childress posting under my dads name..forgot my password..lol