Steven Federico - Incar TORC Practice Video

philsmike

TORC Round 3 Practice Session with incar video and audio of Steven Federico

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtYiRMUzHdo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtYiRMUzHdo[/ame]

PRO4-99

The Real 99
No that wasn't funny! Steve caused that whole accident on the restart and i luckily jumped to his right because he was goin so slow and ended up climbin the wall to get around, and on the other side of him hord got wrecked and also due to steve jumpin the start "FOR GOOD TV" since he wasnt running good, poor Jeff Huseman got wadded up by another driver. Real bonehead move if you ask me. A deliberate jump start to get on tv. Try racing better and getting on tv steve. Just lost alot of respect from my camp buddy. better luck in Crandon. Kyle LeDuc.

T_Cuffaro

No that wasn't funny! Steve caused that whole accident on the restart and i luckily jumped to his right because he was goin so slow and ended up climbin the wall to get around, and on the other side of him hord got wrecked and also due to steve jumpin the start "FOR GOOD TV" since he wasnt running good, poor Jeff Huseman got wadded up by another driver. Real bonehead move if you ask me. A deliberate jump start to get on tv. Try racing better and getting on tv steve. Just lost alot of respect from my camp buddy. better luck in Crandon. Kyle LeDuc.
That sucks for Jeff, he must have rolled like 10 times. The best was when Steve and Lee were rolling around the pits trying to get everybody together to protest the results and just kept getting shut down.

PRO4-99

The Real 99
yeah i agree he made a fool of himself! yeah i feel like goin and helpin jeff or maybe federico should fly out and give him a hand. if he knew how to work on trucks. I just hope he isnt proud of what he did and i hope they make a fool of him on ABC instead of give him undeserved airtime.

missingp2nut

Come on guys, we all live in a perfect world and are perfect race drivers too.:rolleyes:

I didn't see Kyle go directly to tech after his race Fri, and they had to chase him down.
Pitted 2 stalls from tech! Sounds like a mistake a rookie would make, not someone who has raced as much as he has, or maybe he was cheating and had to get it off the truck before tech?

How about everyones bonehead move of cutting the infield turn over the finger and plowing the others out into the wall upon exiting? Lots of guys did that. In P2 Fortin even took down the Red Bull tower that was there, because he was pushed by another truck up onto that wall and tried to get off of it. I thought he might have been able to stop before taking it down, but it was pretty funny and the crowd went crazy. Taking an inside line means staying inside if someone else is out there and your not clear. Yeah you can force the issue and slide out and hope the other guy lifts and gives you the room, but he was in his line so you made the mistake, not him.

All and all, I think most of the racing this year has been good to great.
All 3 pro classes seem to be wicked fast with great competition, and have had very few off the pace trucks, as in years past. I think everyone has stepped up their game.
I can't believe no black flags have been thrown yet. (probably very close though)
Maybe there trying to get that awesome show and are just letting it happen, and we all fit right in.:D

Kyle, you have that unfair but cool advantage of driving in your wicked fast P4 and then also your PL. The PL must feel like a go cart out there (in comparison). Your do for a win soon. Glad to have you back in the class. Your P4 wheel covers looked like demo car spinners, definitely different. Was the logo on a mud plud or on an actual cover? I thought attachable covers were not allowed as they could come off and fly into the crowd? just wondering

PRO4-99

The Real 99
first of all it was the crew that didnt know about tech since i had to run to the podium and also go to staging for p4. geez relax. and yes p4 is sick but p lite is still a drivers class and thats why i like it. dont forget about federicos bonehead move thats what this is about. the inside finger move is just what it sounds like. it worked if you could hold it. it was part of the track, use it right.

philsmike

There's always more than one way to look at racing situations, but venting on a forum might not be the best way to voice your opinion about another driver.

Pickup the phone and let steve know how you feel. #24 is customer of mine and a friend, I let him know if I don't agree with him. Sometimes it may take a day or two to smooth things over, but eventually it happens. So give him your opinion first hand.

Hey there were some questionable moves in PRO-4x4 and PRO-2WD, Friday & Saturday as well.

Afterall all this drama is what TORC is looking for anyhow. The head honchos have welcomed controversy with their statements. And like your dad said last Thursday at the Media tent, we are all Frienemies today, but by Sunday it may be a different story.

I still can't believe they restarted with everyone in the original order, including Federico.
If nothing else he should have restarted in the back of the back.

ProLite13

There's always more than one way to look at racing situations, but venting on a forum might not be the best way to voice your opinion about another driver.

Pickup the phone

Afterall all this drama is what TORC is looking for anyhow. The head honchos have welcomed controversy with their statements. And like your dad said last Thursday at the Media tent, we are all Frienemies today, but by Sunday it may be a different story.

I still can't believe they restarted with everyone in the original order, including Federico.
If nothing else he should have restarted in the back of the back.
It may or may not be the place but I think it definitely keeps you honest...

As a driver you usually know what's right from wrong out there and if it need's to be called out or not...

Plus it gives good insight to how one another think's...Like when Kyle openly voiced his opinion on Rob N. about touching him to much on the track, if he had not made that clear I may have thought he liked it...:)

Sometimes a phone call won't get the job done...

Plus it may keep the monkey see monkey do mentality to a minimum...

I say post it.... Why not?? let the forum sort it out...

Keep it clean and race hard you'll have no worries!!

450grl

I personally like to hear the racers post........and I hope they keep doing it! People like Rob and Kyle are not afraid to speak their minds, and it's refreshing to get their take on what happens out on the track!

philsmike

Have drivers speak their mind online is great is great entertainment and it builds a fan base. Than fan base can become very important asset when trying to land a sponsor.

But if you have a problem with a fellow competitor, step up and confront them directly.

I'm not taking sides on this if Federico was right or wrong, or whatever. If you make your living racing, then treat it like a business.

If you have a problem with a vendor, customer, or even a competitor you talk to them and get it corrected. If not you won't be in business very long.

ProLite13

Have drivers speak their mind online is great is great entertainment and it builds a fan base. Than fan base can become very important asset when trying to land a sponsor.

But if you have a problem with a fellow competitor, step up and confront them directly.

I'm not taking sides on this if Federico was right or wrong, or whatever. If you make your living racing, then treat it like a business.

If you have a problem with a vendor, customer, or even a competitor you talk to them and get it corrected. If not you won't be in business very long.
:) Mike;

You have great insight and I respect your input.

Thank you for posting and for supporting this awesome sport of our's...

Dan Pentico DP13