Stewart Race Works Web page

Salvador

Yesterday was looking on the Stewarts Race Works web page put some new info on it about the new projects that have been on the shop, but found some info not real at all:
Currently we are completing our 3rd Ford F-150 Pre-runner. As you know, the first one (shown here) was built for Wayne Lugo (now owned by Mark Hutchins). The second was built for Rodrigo Ampudia of Papas and Beer. The latest is for Eli Yee. Curry Enterprises has actually done the basic fabrication work off of our blueprints, before sending it on to us for completion.

The Rodrigo Ampudia and the Eli Yee trucks have 95% fabricated on CURRY FABRICATION on Mexicali, Baja not on Curry Enterprizes. I went today with Curry and he toll me that he have done all the work for this trucks (I saw the entire build up of Eli Yee truck on his shop), except the electrical plumbing and the air condition System that was done be Stewart Race Works. He have done this two trucks on the Stewarts blueprints bought by Rodrigo Ampudia directly from Craig.

This two trucks are some of the many trucks and buggies that Crry have been buid, if you have some friends near the border to Mexicali, you can ask about the quality and prices for this type of vehicles, beeing fro Perunning or Racing.

Mexican PreRunner

John Bitting

Administrator
Yes I also read that on Craig Stewarts page. Also talked to him about finishing yet a third truck of his original design, he said the same thing, he was just finishing it up and that it was all fab'd by Curry. Curry has put out some nice work, I remember they built that f-150 that was in off-road magazine not too long ago and Gus Vildosolas ranger. Salvador do they have a website or can you post some more pictures of there stuff. I remember seeing a ranger on here not too long ago that looked pretty cool. Thanks

"She's a real spark plug, about duece, duece and a quarter"

Salvador

The F150 was off Todd Thorn , he build the cab cage and rear suspension, the two Red Ford Ranger from Gustavo Vildosola were made also by Curry and also the 4 people Buggy that was selling Larry in the Go-desert clasified section was made also by him.
He dont have a web page, about some photos of his work, let me find some one that have a scanner and will try too post them here.

Mexican PreRunner

DMSRACE

Hey Salvador.... how did those coils springs work out for you?????? hopfully better than the money you gave me for them!!!!!!! Class act buddy!!!!!

Kevin

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Salvador

Kevin nobody give to Curry the coil springs, if you now the name of the person you give the coil if be better, if you dont now the name, Just give 4 or 5 days more to send you out the money order of the coils, I didnt receive them but a Man of word. Im in a crisis I have about 3 month and a half with out a job, but if you bring out the coils springs and leave them with a Vildosola Team member I will pay you the $100 bucks that you ask for them. Think that somebody trick you and trick me, if you toll him he specification of the coil springs.
Its better to ask first if I receive the coil springs from the person that you live at the Baja 1000 contingency befoe telling this cain of thing that you have toll me on private messages and on the last board message, if you think I trick you, first ask first directly noth with some no nonsense messages like hte one you have post to me on the open board

Mexican PreRunner

michael_loomis

when will curry build his own beautiful design rather than copy craig and jimco's work ?

DMSRACE

Salvador, you are a man of your word then...I gave them to Vidolsola like you asked.

Kevin

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Salvador

Yes he just finish two four seater buggies: the first to finish was A arm with king shocks the last one was beam type, this one was very wide and long one, we think that this one can be put at least 5 seat if not 6 full size seat. I will try to contact some one with a scanner to put some phtos from his work.

Mexican PreRunner

Bolca_Grande_II

Salvador

I would be interested in the a-arm car. That would be great if you could post some pictures. Did he not already build and sell one that looks like one of the Wide Open Baja 4 seaters? I thought I saw a picture on one of the classified add boards a few months ago?

Bolca Grande II

Salvador

Phil that buggy that you say it was built for Manlio Moreno and he sold to the owner that was selling at the classified board. This buggy got the design of the front suspension from the Wide Open Buggy's. If you are going to be at Laughlin at the weekend of the 17th, Curyy will be there with the Vildosola Racing Team, try to contact him.

And Michael, he have some designs of his on, like Hector Salazar Class 7, Craig Corda Class 8, the two Red Ranger from Vildosola Racing, for just name in a few. And about doing copies from Jimco and Craig design, I think that if a customer ask you for a copy of any design and you are capable of doing your work, then just do it.

Mexican PreRunner

Salvador

The basic design and look of the buggy its like the one of the photo, but Curry toll me that the two buggy's his done, the front suspension and facia its design in that buggy, his design have a bit more tall ceiling, more wheelbase, and a few inches wider, the engine cage have been built to put a type IV motor on it.

Mexican PreRunner