Sticker Roundup

BeevDawg

Reaction
Ok, where are the best places online to get cool offroad stickers(i.e. fab shop stickers, race sanction stickers, offroad part stickers, dealer stickers, apparel stickers, etc...) that are all related to trucks and buggies. Preferably a sticker with words on it, none of those cheesey glamis ones u see of a buggy, only sic ass ones. See Yah.
-Daniel

i got a bug, its tight

desertracer

Reaction
Other than contingency the only other way would be to either buy something from a place or see if they would give you them.

MDR Class 1

J_Dog

Reaction
BeevDawg,
Usually, if you e-mail some of the companies/organizations and ask for contingency stickers they will send you a few.

Jeff Matlock
<font color=red>Law Dogz Off-Road Racing</font color=red>
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA

BeevDawg

Reaction
Im looking for mainly bf goodrich stickers, lift apparel, baja shop stickers, mc kenzies, baja racing products, score, mdr, king shocks, national springs, 4 wheel direct(the iron cross sticker), etc...

i got a bug, its tight<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by BeevDawg on 04/06/03 09:39 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

BeevDawg

Reaction
K, i just emailed a poopload of companys asking for them, hopefully something comes out of this.

i got a bug, its tight

Clifford

Reaction
I've sent an email to the Score info address and have not received anything. I was looking to get a few as it's between races. Would you send her address to me? Thank you