• Forum membership has its advantages....

sticky back sheet metal panel liner

DezerBlingMoto

Thought I give it a shot and see if someone could steer me in the right direction or the name . I noticed a lot of the UTV sheet metal roof have this really thin liner on the roof , I'm assuming to help the rattle noise !! Not exactly sure what its full purpose is but if anyone can get me the name or a site where it can be purchased I would appreciate it a lot .

jon coleman

not what your looking for, but i use roof/ window frame flashing , comes in a roll , one side alum tape, other side sticky tar material that quiets loud panels, helps w heat a little, but Dont use it for hi heat apps

TMorford

Just go to an RV shop and get a roll of door seal. That's what I used on my aftermarket roof/cage on my Rzr and I dont have any rattles etc.

DezerBlingMoto

thank you guys for that lead , I wonder if they sell it in big sheets ? Gonna take a look at RV websites , everyone have a good and safe weekend

TMorford

thank you guys for that lead , I wonder if they sell it in big sheets ? Gonna take a look at RV websites , everyone have a good and safe weekend
I missed the part about it being a "sheet". I just used the roll of door seal and put it on all the tubes that contact the roof. Didn't put any waves in the roof panel, no rattles, total damage was 15$.