Stock Full! Come get yo whippin!

Zambo

Reaction
I hereby declare that our Dodge is going to stomp all of you Ford drivin wannabees at Vegas to Reno. My only question is, who out there is even man enough to show up? Guess we'll see in a few weeks!:p

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
...who out there is even man enough to show up? ...

Ive got my man-pants on and invite a whoopin from team Dodge!

Attachments

• rob_leather_pants_back[1].jpg
    rob_leather_pants_back[1].jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 369

Zambo

Reaction
One thing I love about California compared to growing up in Florida is that there are very few bugs out here. But of course I start a nice, innocent, respectful thread and it gets immediately infested. That's one thing I like about the newer tread design on our General Tires, we used to finish the race and have to spend weeks prying all those itty bitty 5-1600s out from the grooves between the lugs but now we just spit 'em right back out on the course.

empty pockets

Reaction
Hey Zambo,
Empty Pockets is still looking for sponsorship for the race. But watch out, This old FORD F-150 2wd will kick your Butt in the long run...... :)

Zambo

Reaction
Hmmmm, crickets....I guess we'll be the only ones there. At least we'll be doing our part to stimulate the economy by preventing Ford from having to pay out any of that pesky contingency money.

Zambo

Reaction
Oh sorry Pedro, I forget some people actually run Chevys! We don't really consider them as real racetrucks though, however, like a moped, I'll bet they're fun for a while. I'm sure some genius will show up in a land rover too.

trent06

Mush
Reaction

Attachments

• new stockfull 2.jpg
    new stockfull 2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 290
  • new stockfull.jpg
    new stockfull.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 288
  • new stock full painted.jpg
    new stock full painted.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 313

Zambo

Reaction
Okay so it looks like its coming along, I'm guessing the ? means that you don't know if it'll be finished?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Website
www.racers-only.com
........?

Trent, is that an old Dodge in the background? Prerunner or race truck? Got a pic? Truck is coming along nicely, I've always loved the old Ford body styles.

Petepecas

Reaction
Oh sorry Pedro, I forget some people actually run Chevys! We don't really consider them as real racetrucks though, however, like a moped, I'll bet they're fun for a while. I'm sure some genius will show up in a land rover too.

jajaja!! I got ya, cant make the US side races, but the 1000 is just around the corner, we will try and keep the moped together this time, and give everybody a run for their money, even that pretty Lexus, if it shows up again, windshield and all! Oh, better keep that steering box in its place and the transfer case ready, you know, to make up for driver skills!:p

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Hmmmm, crickets....I guess we'll be the only ones there.

Gotta get a win somehow...

I think the class will be light this race...sucks the economy is so crap. If a certain maroon truck shows up the dodge better go fast. I would say my money is on it...but ive got no money.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Trent, is that an old Dodge in the background? Prerunner or race truck? Got a pic? Truck is coming along nicely, I've always loved the old Ford body styles.

nope thats brutus..... same style truck just step side.

and i doubt v2r on the stock full.... but i havent been at the shop in a week so idk...