• Forum membership has its advantages....

Stock pics

43mod

Good morning fellow Mericans. I am going to help the recovery this morning. Any great stock pics to go with ? I figure my ira/ retirement has taken enough of a hit its got to return w a vengeance , right ? $20,000 going in regardless.

michael.gonzalez

TSLA, (Electric Autonomous Vehicles)
PLUG, (Hydrogen Fuel Cells)
VSLR, (Solar)
VTIQ, (Merger company for Nikola, Hydrogen vehicles and infrastructure)

MITO (Biotech)
(This one is RISKY but the potential for HUGE profits)

michael.gonzalez

Oil/Gas: XOM (Exxon), CVX (Chevron), BP, RDS.A (Shell), VLO (Valero), PSX (Phillips 66)
Airlines: DAL, AAL, UAL, LUV, ALK (will rebound but likely to a lower normal than previous the crash)
Banks: BAC (Bank of America), KBWB (Index), V (Visa), JPM (Chase), WFC (Wells Fargo), MA (Mastercard), C (Citi)
Shipping: FDX, UPS
Manufacturing: GM, F

Would recommend ETF's, pick your industry. (VOO, SPY, etc)

43mod

Went w chevron , carnival and some other solar stuff. Looking for five years plus to see what happens.

43mod

Mg. Your a capitalist POS today. Make up your mind young man 😂. Next you will be burning leaded fuel 😱

michael.gonzalez

Haha. I do play in stocks a bit.
I am admittedly not an anti-capitalist.
By the way, are you saying capitalists are POS's?

Fun fact. Leaded fuels directly correlate to atmospheric lead as expected. However, lead exposure in small children have been linked to violent crime rates and teen pregnancy rates about 23 years later. "Toddlers who ingested high levels of lead in the ’40s and ’50s really were more likely to become violent criminals in the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s. "

Last edited:

43mod

Ha ha ha. My brother ate a lead window sill as a toddler. He has never even fired anyone in 35 plus years. I only hunted wabbits w a couple of 22 rounds in my mouth from 7 to 20 or so. That might explain me a bit ....