• Forum membership has its advantages....

Stock Stuff

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Ok so I just did some work on my F150 and I wanna know if theres anywhere I can go to get some dough for my stock stuff. It's gotta be worth something to someone. You guys know anywhere in SoCal I could get some cash for it. I've got stock fenders and spidles as well as a buch of other stuff thats only a couple of months old.

vwguy

call a wreking yard or a disco raised truck shop
when people have a lifted truck and dont keep the stock parts and their lease is up they pay to have them put back to stock and the shop can make money by charging factory prices for something they already have

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it

singlehanded

I always put my stuff in the recycler. There lots of people out there who crash and are trying to repair it themselves for lower than a body shop charges. Then whatever doesnt sell I take to a junk yard, they will usually give you something, not much but 20-40 bucks will fill the tank up and get the crap out of the garage. Its to bad everybody got these dam fenders that nobody wants.

local

jeff

Try what I do... call your local autobody repair centers - it usually takes no more than 15 minutes and about a $1.00 buck in phone calls to find a buyer. A lot of the bodyshops prefer using OEM stuff over the cheapo import crap some insurance companies force them to use. If you've got F-150 stuff, head over to F150 specific discussion forums and place an ad in their classifieds. The only trouble then becomes shipping the stuff if they live out of the area... <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.f150world.com/forums/>http://www.f150world.com/forums/</A> is a good place to go - I've sold some stuff to people on there before and got WAY more than I would've had I sold it to a yard.

Aloha

vwguy

another good point
dont let them give you nothing as far as money for your parts
stock parts are worth so much money it is sometimes rediculus

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it