Stolen Bedsides...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
ya, the bathroom scene was great! killer sound effects!

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

sincitysump

Reaction
Why is it that guys love this movie and ladys just dont get it?
How about Nice pair of ski's
Thanks
They yours?
Yes
Both of them?
God I love that movie, got the kids stuck on it and now we all came drive the misses up the wall.

Tyson

Reaction
Actually, my friend Cathy knows more (if you can believe it) of the lines from this movie then I do. And if you never thought you could grow tired of hearing them be quoted, you'd be wrong. I was anyway. Still funny tho.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
One of my favorite parts in the movie is when Jeff Daniels gets his tongue stuck on the ski lift chair. Reason being is that I performed that exact manuever (12 y/o) on an old ice box in my dad's fridge.

I think the quote was the same----"Oh look, snow" or frost or whatever term he used...I can't remember. My dad sent me back up to his apartment to get a beer for him (he, my sister and I were at the complex pool). I remember screaming my ass of for 15 minutes before my sister was sent to check on me. Next thing I know my sister is pulling on my body trying to yank my tongue free from the ice box. Damn that hurt! I was stuck for about 30 minutes until my dad finally used some good 'ol H2o to get it loose.

Anyone else pull a dumb$hit moves like any on that movie???

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Tyson

Reaction
Ha, you know that part where Harry had to pee and they were on the moped? Then Loyd said "Just go man"

Yeha I never did that but it was pretty funny. LoL

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

sincitysump

Reaction
WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!!!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I like the end when he is going through the IOU's and he says "its all here, every penny, better keep this one its for the car" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.