Stolen Bike

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
walked into Albertsons to get some raisins...walked out and my badass grocery getter was gone. Anybody who deosnt know what a swobo folsom is....its a 26" cruiser with disc brakes, flat grey almost primer looking paint. Most bad ass grocery getter ever. It was stolen from San Dimas Albertsons...probably by the tweeker on the phone...FML. This was my favorite ride. I know there are not many in San Dimas on here but just trying to get the word out.

I can name every part/scratch/secret about the bike.

only pic I could find of it...on the left.

Similar to mine but mine had disc brakes and a black chain guard

KylesDad

I work in Glendora and will keep and eye out.

M.Harvey1600

that happens all the time at Cal Poly Pomona.... its just right around the corner.... same deal clean cut locks... probably the same people... i have not heard of any body being caught for it at my school! i will keep an eye out since i am in the area multiple times a week!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
that happens all the time at Cal Poly Pomona.... its just right around the corner.... same deal clean cut locks... probably the same people... i have not heard of any body being caught for it at my school! i will keep an eye out since i am in the area multiple times a week!!!
The only other thing I have had stolen was my el camino when I was in college at cal poly...

ZTFab

Sorry to hear about that Kris...I'll make sure that Matt and Dave keep their eyes open since they live close by.

I'll also ask Scott (owner of Sanders) to have his truck drivers look out for ya.

bajabit

I'll keep my eyes open next time I'm riding GMR. Did you have the frame number writen down somewhere? It may be the only way to ID it. The bike most likely has all ready been painted over with a rattle can, poorly I might add. The local drug runners grab bikes all the time to make their runs then ditch them or sell em to a buddy. I see them here in West Covina,Azusa,Glendora,etc all the time. Their the ones sitting on a bike next to a pay phone. Good luck.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I'll keep my eyes open next time I'm riding GMR. Did you have the frame number writen down somewhere? It may be the only way to ID it. The bike most likely has all ready been painted over with a rattle can, poorly I might add. The local drug runners grab bikes all the time to make their runs then ditch them or sell em to a buddy. I see them here in West Covina,Azusa,Glendora,etc all the time. Their the ones sitting on a bike next to a pay phone. Good luck.
two blems on the bike by me that are unmistakable...plus the fact the bike is rare no matter what color. When is the last time you saw a 26" bmx cruiser with disc brakes? 26" bmx cruisers were common in the late 70s but not with disc brakes. Its a head turner and will be hard to make unnoticeable. I will drive right into the person who stole it if I see it. I can spot it from as far as my eye can see...no matter what color.