Stolen Sandrail in AZ

RVRKID

Reaction
Not sure where to put this but since this is where the most action is, my buddy got his buggy stolen and here is some of the info I took off Glamisdunes.com.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=178830

On saturday night 7/11/09 4 men in a light silver Dodge crewcab pickup pulling a black open trailer blew the lock at our shop and stole one of our customers Tatum Black widow spider sandrails. Please if you have any information that would help us recover our customers sandrail the owner of our shop will make it worth your while.
The sandrail has a maroon frame, the body has multiple colors silver,purple,yellow,ect. As I have more info I will post pictures of the rail, I will Know alot more when I go to the shop tomorrow.
any info call
A.D.S. 480-961-8704 John Thompson

Please keep an eye out, I appreciate anything you guys can do.

HEre are some pics:

ADS is in Chandler, AZ. Chandler Blvd & I-10

Attachments

• steffy3.jpg
    steffy3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,022
  • steffy2.jpg
    steffy2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Steffy.jpg
    Steffy.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 872
  • Steffy1.jpg
    Steffy1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 860

motorhead

Reaction
Anyone willing to sign a petition I'm starting,

"Thiefs can legally be shot on site"

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
That truck has a company sign on the extra cab. Any chance of getting a higher resolution picture of it?

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
That truck has a company sign on the extra cab. Any chance of getting a higher resolution picture of it?

In the second pic, the tail of the truck looks like it has a piece of paper over the plate.

I drive all around Chandler and go past the shop all the time. I will keep an eye open...

spi6616

Reaction
Not sure where to put this but since this is where the most action is, my buddy got his buggy stolen and here is some of the info I took off Glamisdunes.com.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=178830

On saturday night 7/11/09 4 men in a light silver Dodge crewcab pickup pulling a black open trailer blew the lock at our shop and stole one of our customers Tatum Black widow spider sandrails. Please if you have any information that would help us recover our customers sandrail the owner of our shop will make it worth your while.
The sandrail has a maroon frame, the body has multiple colors silver,purple,yellow,ect. As I have more info I will post pictures of the rail, I will Know alot more when I go to the shop tomorrow.
any info call
A.D.S. 480-961-8704 John Thompson

Please keep an eye out, I appreciate anything you guys can do.

HEre are some pics:

ADS is in Chandler, AZ. Chandler Blvd & I-10

The trailer has a pretty unique fuel can holder that stradels the perimeter rail. Should be easy to pick out. Good luck. I hate F#$%@*thieves!!!

harleys dad

Reaction
I will be honored to pull the trigger, how somebody thinks it is rite to do this is beyond me

57Racer

Reaction
Anyone willing to sign a petition I'm starting,

"Thiefs can legally be shot on site"

I agree but...

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer so go research this yourself...

As much as I wish I could, remember, you cannot shoot someone in Arizona for stealing property, only if you feel your life is threatened and even then you will have 'sum splainin to do.

I hate thief's, I will keep an eye out for the truck and rail in the Gilbert area.

snapwill

Reaction
I agree but...

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer so go research this yourself...

As much as I wish I could, remember, you cannot shoot someone in Arizona for stealing property, only if you feel your life is threatened and even then you will have 'sum splainin to do.

I hate thief's, I will keep an eye out for the truck and rail in the Gilbert area.

someone in AZ should clearify this because I was always told you can defend your property with leathal force.

Sucks to hear about this, hope you get it back soon.

Sundtshine

Reaction
I really feel sorry for you guys it sucks to have something lie that stolen from your house. 10 years ago now it happened to my father. He was all loaded up to go to the desert the next morning and the thieves backed there truck into the driveway took the lock off the hitch and then used duct tape to hold it on while they escaped.

It was a terrible experience for my family. My dad built the chassis and the entire car himself so there was all of our own labor in that thing. It was like losing a family member or something. We put flyers up all around town and the police gave us the illusion of due diligence but nothing happened.

About 3 months later we got a call from one of the flyers we had put up and I went to pick up a totally stripped chassis. It was almost worse in a way then never finding it again. Nobody was ever caught or punished with still pisses me off. Anyways we got it back and my dad built the car again. It was awful though, our family went through a lot because of those people. I am really sorry for you guys.

Best part of the story there was a parking ticket in the box of the trailer dated one day after the buggy was stolen. The police tried to get my father to pay it after it had gone to collections…he laughed at them. To protect and serve…

I will sign the petition! I hope you get your car back and I hope they catch the guys!

Laurie

Reaction
It looks to me like they were specific to what they stole. Since there were other buggys there too. Is it a person with a grudge or inside job?

Tipracer

Reaction
The cops have enough info hopefull to arrest the scumbags....THIEVES SUCK!!!!!

sloride

Reaction
Did anyone notice there's a guy sitting in the rail? Hopefully they can get better pics of the sign on the truck door and of the douche in the seat.

Good luck and I hope you catch the bastards!

Reaction

"Shopkeepers" have a little more leeway. Several years ago, some punks did a beer run and the storekeep took one out as they ran away. Shot him in the back, IIRC.

It was justifiable homicide.

For more tips: http://www.gunlaws.com/agog.htm

Sheaco

Reaction
It looks to me like they were specific to what they stole. Since there were other buggys there too. Is it a person with a grudge or inside job?

Ya, sounds and looks fishy?

RVRKID

Reaction
They uploaded a couple of the videos on You Tube...
[video=youtube;va0zLtI-aso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0zLtI-aso[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

mebuildit

Reaction
I work close to there. I'm printing out the picture of the truck and trailer and keeping it in my truck for refernece.
Why can't people leave stuff alone. Always, have to mess with someones stuff.
I think that we should tie them to a chair and have everyone take a shot at them with a baseball bat. Then turn them in.