STORR Racing Series

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
Does anyone have an idea of the 2022 schedule for STORR? I inquired on their website, but haven't heard back. I imagine they are super-busy getting ready for their race next weekend. Just curious. It looks like a fun race series to get some miles in, and for a mostly Dallas-based team you sure can't beat the short drive.

Advertising supports this site

JWHracing

RDC Crypto
That's awesome! Thank you so much! El Paso 200, here we come!!!
Good luck! I am taking a break til April so not sure when I'll be racing STORR again. But for the mileage and the $$$ its one of the best orgs available to budget minded teams. The fans are also great and STORR is a great group of people to race with. They listen to their racers and are always improving.

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
That's all great to hear! Thank for the info! The terrain looks fun, too, from the videos I've seen. Not too whooped out (At least compared to Barstow or Lucerne) Am I correct in this?

JustWantsToRace

RDC Crypto
One other question, is the area used for racing open any other time than race weekends?
the area is technically public land, STORR races are only on the race weekends mentioned by JWHracing
but as far as I know there is always side by sides out and about and that's it really

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
Next year:

Feb 11-12 El Paso 200
July 8-9 USA Independence 250
Oct 14-15 Border Boobs 180 (Female Drivers)
Dec 2-3 Revenge 200
A friend just sent me this schedule that shows the El Paso 200 March 12-13. Hopefully it’s an error cause we want to race Feb. 11-12. Can you confirm or deny this?
51BBC99F-EFA9-4B09-9D45-8B45DB92C504.jpeg

JustWantsToRace

RDC Crypto
A friend just sent me this schedule that shows the El Paso 200 March 12-13. Hopefully it’s an error cause we want to race Feb. 11-12. Can you confirm or deny this?View attachment 236552
ill try and find out for you as I dont have the schedule yet myself, but most of the time the race is on Saturday with tech inspections being on the Friday before then race as well as registration

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
ill try and find out for you as I dont have the schedule yet myself, but most of the time the race is on Saturday with tech inspections being on the Friday before then race as well as registration
Ok thank you so much! It was the March vs February part that I was most worried about.

fennfab

RDC Crypto
There is a lot of whoops but we are leaving a lot out, it is a small area that we have to work with and it gets tore up raceday. The next race will have the assencion whoops back, about 3 miles non stop. Try to put a few straitaways to rest a bit.I was just confirmed on the date change to march also.

JustWantsToRace

RDC Crypto
If you have a UTV and have never raced and would like to, STORR will pay for your entry fee! You only cover the cost of membership for you and co driver*

Restrictions apply*
-never have previously raced in a STORR event. (driver or UTV)

-meet minimum safety requirements (helmets, safety nets, fire extinguisher, rear facing amber light, fire suit, race harnesses, first aid kit)

-only applies to one race out of the season

-$40 membership per person (yearly)

-if you want to keep racing after offer is redeemed regular fee will apply

-will race as beginner (no monetary prize, only finisher medal)

FOR ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS Visit storrracing.com or visit the facebook at Southwest Texas Off Road Racing-STORR
_DSC5951.jpg

JustWantsToRace

RDC Crypto
Since we are passionate about the sport and are trying to make it grow STORR has teamed up with FINA MOTORSPORTS to provide some encouragement for this upcoming race.

$500 to the overall winner in the UTV PRO (N/A OR TURBO) CLASS
or
$2500 overall if we get more then 25 PRO racers