Street Legal 1450 build

jdubranger

RDC Crypto
Not a lot of updates but got my ruff stuff truss in, ruff stuff upper 4 link mount and all the heims for the steering setup. Sent the housing off to get sand blasted today. Also figured out that my radiator fans are pulling fans so mounted them on the correct side.

dyvemu5e.jpg

avypagug.jpg

8u4e3u9y.jpg

ryhuju3e.jpg

Advertising supports this site

mfs

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Pay somebody to do it or at least have somebody cut the ends of and Pre bend it for you then take it back to them to weld the ends back on. I offer this service and I'm sure theirs alot of other shops that do too. No amount of welding and moving around is going to keep it from moving.

Combz08

RDC Crypto
Looks good John i have some 3/16 rubber that you can place between the steel and radiator for some protection

cs_drums

RDC Crypto
Pay somebody to do it or at least have somebody cut the ends of and Pre bend it for you then take it back to them to weld the ends back on. I offer this service and I'm sure theirs alot of other shops that do too. No amount of welding and moving around is going to keep it from moving.

MFS cut and rewelded my ends for me. Great service! I built a jig and pre bent and it was still considerably off. Droped it off and a day later straight and ready to go. Thanks again Mark