• Forum membership has its advantages....

Strobel Motorsports 2016 Mint 400 Recap Feature Video

champtruck77

Strobel Motosports has a collection of Dnf´s in the States. Come Back to Baja. Last time I saw that truck doing good was in the 2012 Baja 1000; 5th place I think.

lem111

Bummer!!! sure am rooting for you guys, I cant wait to see your next video! Thanks

EBryant

It's definitely been a challenge for the #94 team as of late...but it has never been for a lack of effort nor spared expense. After a complete revamping of both front and rear suspension geometry last summer (between Silver State and Vegas to Reno) there have been a few teething problems, a learning curve for Steve with how much better the truck works, along with various (brand new) part failures that have caused DNF's. This team is driven to compete...not just participate. When it's moving, the truck is fast. Expect the bad luck to run out and all of the other elements to come together for them very soon.

EBryant

Strobel Motosports has a collection of Dnf´s in the States. Come Back to Baja. Last time I saw that truck doing good was in the 2012 Baja 1000; 5th place I think.
There have been a few 4th place finishes at V2R and Silver State since their last Baja 1000, but that's not the goal.
Baja is definitely on the radar for Strobel. Once they get the recent mechanical gremlins worked out, I'm sure it will become a regular topic of discussion at team meetings again. This year's schedule is set on BITD though.