Stronghold Motorsports Lake Elsinore report, video, & pics

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Riverside, CA July 4, 2009
For immediate release

The dust has settled and Stronghold Motorsports leaves Lake Elsinore victorious. With what was sure to be an absolutely action packed weekend for rounds 5 & 6 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Series at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Complex Stronghold Motorsports rolled in 500 deep ready to do battle.

Parker Grabowski driver of the #72 Stronghold Motorsports unlimited lite took to the track looking to put down fast consistent laps. The truck is good the new track at Lake Elsinore is a lot of fun to race and I’m looking to run up front all weekend. Parker put down fast consistent laps in both practice/qualifying and the main events but, suffered from two separate rollovers and a small fire nonetheless Parker persevered to take the checkered flag both Saturday and Sunday. Keep your eyes on Parker Grabowski as he is sure to be a front runner in the near future.

Brandon Bailey driver of the #72 Stronghold Motorsports Superlite had another victorious weekend landing in 3rd spot on the podium after Saturday’s superlite battle and narrowly missing the podium Sunday after leading the first half of the race and receiving a controversial bump spin from a competitor. The truck ran awesome all weekend other than running half of Saturdays main event with no power steering do to driver error. My hats off to the Stronghold Motorsports crew for prepping the truck it was a lot of fun to drive and we can’t wait to get back to Elsinore in July.

Jack Grabowski driver of the #272 Stronghold Motorsports J1 kart struggled to run up front throughout the weekend but, was able to run fast consistent laps and did see the podium for his 4th place finish to receive his new Associated SC10. Jack being the youngest of the Stronghold Motorsports drivers has some big shoes to fill but, he is a dedicated driver who looks to be nothing short of victorious. Look for him on the podium at rounds 7 & 8.

Dusty Grabowski driver of the #472 Stronghold Motorsports J2 kart also left Lake Elsinore victorious with a 3rd place podium finish after doing battle. Dusty put down fast consistent laps all weekend long and is in the hunt for a championship. Keep your eyes on Dusty he is sure to be a future champion and star of the sport.

Stronghold Motorsports would like to proudly thank – Their crew, Lamb Energy, Pro Am Racing Products, Kartek Off Road, Team Associated, Dirtworks Films, and Mikes Race Photos

For more information on Stronghold Motorsports please contact
Scott Bailey – Managing Partner
E-mail sb@teamsei.com

http://exposureroom.com/members/DirtInc.aspx/assets/18495de676fd4c3db0061aa17b4d3d10/

Attachments

• IMG_3640.jpg
    IMG_3640.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4090.jpg
    IMG_4090.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_4102.jpg
    IMG_4102.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_8627.jpg
    IMG_8627.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_9431.jpg
    IMG_9431.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 164

07FJRog

Reaction
Good job Stronghold. :)

Rog

JoeyD23

Reaction
Stronghold was representing out there! Huge hospitality tent with what looked like 100's in yellow stronghold shirts roaming around LEMX............

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
They did do it big. These guys are a class act team and very hospitable everybody please feel free to stop by at any race say hi and take a look around.

Bob.

baja619

Reaction
You guys got lucky, I watched same gnarly dirt devil that messed with the Speed Tech Team come straight at your compound and flipped some eazy up canopies. I was praying, "Oh God not the Raceworks Prerunner!"

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
You guys got lucky, I watched same gnarly dirt devil that messed with the Speed Tech Team come straight at your compound and flipped some eazy up canopies. I was praying, "Oh God not the Raceworks Prerunner!"

There were a few gnarly ones that kicked up throughout the weekend that could have been catastrophic.

Bob.