Stronghold Motorsports Speedworld Video

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Stronghold Motorsports stands victorious at Speedworld.

For immediate release:

Stronghold Motorsports entered rounds 3&4 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Series poised to do battle Superlite driver Brandon Bailey, Unlimiited lites driver Parker Grabowski, J2 driver Dusty Grabowski, and J1 driver Jack Grabowski were all looking for top honors at Speedworld. The weekend started off well for all 4 drivers but quickly took a turn for the worse for Parker Grabowski driver of the #72 Stronghold Motorsports Unlimited Lite when the motor started going away during Fridays practice session which sidelined Parker for the rest of the weekend however two of the other three Stronghold Motorsports drivers would both see the podium before weekends end. Brandon Bailey driver of the #72 Stronghold Motorsports Superlite saw a third place podium finish in Saturdays main event and Dusty Grabowski driver of the #472 Stronghold Motorsports J2 kart took top honors in Saturdays main event as well as a second place finish in Sundays main event. Jack Grabowski driver of the #272 Stronghold Motorsports J1 kart did not see the podium but, did put in a solid run both Saturday, and Sunday and looks for redemption at rounds 5&6. Stronghold Motorsports would like to thank the following - Lamb Energy, Pro Am Racing Products, Kartek Off Road, Mikes Race Photos, and Dirtworks Films. See you in Lake Elsinore.

http://vimeo.com/4569962

For information regarding Stronghold Motorsports
please contact Scott Bailey.
sb@teamsei.com

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
It's listed as private..

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
It's listed as private..

I'm not sure why it's set to anyone I just checked the settings try again if you get a chance and let me know if you still have a problem.

Thank You,
Bob.

prolite#7

Reaction
very cool video, i would like to have one made like that .who do i contact?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
It's good now Bob. THX

BedoJ

Reaction
cool video, very nice.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
nice video --- first time I have seen the mogul field -- have never seen that before at CORR -- looks like it was causing some difficulty with some if not all classes. Didn't I hear that they cut the moguls down for day 2?

450grl

Reaction
That was a great video!!! Moguls were fun....I hope they keep them for the next race! And yes...they cut them down for Sunday.

07FJRog

Reaction
That was a great video!!! Moguls were fun....I hope they keep them for the next race! And yes...they cut them down for Sunday.

Thank god they did, peeps were getting hurt and machines taken out, sunday was def better.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
That was definately one of the coolest sections I have seen in a while. It definately ate up a few cars but, you have to admit it was fun, exciting, and terrifying all at the same time. I as well as several others were in the 180 degree turn at the end of that section when Tony turned all the Unlimited 2's loose at the same time for qualifying now you wanna talk about terrifying I shook like a little girl the whole time ya that's right a little girl but, now that I look back in hindsight it was pretty gnarly.

Bob.