Stroppe Broncos at 2021 Carlisle Ford Nationals - Photos

baja619

Reaction
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
The Carlisle Ford Nationals hosted a Stroppe Bronco Reunion and it looks like they had a full Traveling Museum on display too. Were these Stroppe Broncos special editions available for purchase back in the day? Any info would be appreciated.

I was not able to attend but I found this gallery starting on Page 2 that presents the broncos. And there were a lot of other Broncos there too.

Carlisle Ford Nationals Photo Gallery

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Yes they were, as well as the pieces that made them Stroppes. You could option out your new ride from most dealers or order parts and install yourself.

toddz

Reaction
The Carlisle Ford Nationals hosted a Stroppe Bronco Reunion and it looks like they had a full Traveling Museum on display too. Were these Stroppe Broncos special editions available for purchase back in the day? Any info would be appreciated.

I was not able to attend but I found this gallery starting on Page 2 that presents the broncos. And there were a lot of other Broncos there too.

Carlisle Ford Nationals Photo Gallery
They were made from 1971 - 1975. About 400-500 made. You bought them through your local Ford dealer. We're hoping that the Mercury transporter will become a traveling museum at some point.

Todd Z.

baja619

Reaction
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
Todd Z, I may need your help.
I had a representative at the event and was supposed to do an Off Road only article. Anyways we might be doing a follow up and really dive into the history.

The poor guy got confused and ran an entire event coverage piece, which works either way. Our company has multiple labels and sometimes we cross post.

1623350676141.png

toddz

Reaction
He did a nice job on the article. As you can see from your screen capture, I was there and with the help of some friends, gave a talk on Stroppe history on Sat. afternoon. Send me a PM if you need some help.

Todd Z.