Stuck-Throttle Video

EQuin

Reaction
I just got the video in the mail today (thanks for the fast service, Vic!) and watched it for the first time. It's an awesome video with alot of great shots. In some places in the video you can tell the camere-man got in real close to the action, but not close enough to be in the way or pose a risk to himself or the racer. It shows a wide variety of classes, from pro trucks to buggies, at various points along the race course. The sound is really good, too, and you can hear the engines roar and the clink and clank of suspension and chassis parts as the race car/truck lands. I highly recommend the video to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. I'm definitely getting the new video when it comes out.

Ed Q.
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Sir Winston Churchill

EQuin

Reaction
Hey Racer,

I got the "Extreme Caution Volume 1" video. I understand they're coming out with a new one, which I believe is the Volume 2 version of the first one. If they have any others, I'd like to know, as this one has some pretty good racing footage.

Take care,

Ed Q.

mgobaja

Reaction
I supplied some video clips to a guy by the name of Julio who was working on a video of the B2K and havnt heard from his since New Years. Can anybody help out with this. He works and lives in the San Diego area.

blind655

Reaction
Where do i get this video.. I clicked on the "Stuck Throttle Magazine" link and it didn't work!

Thanks
Mike

EQuin

Reaction
Hey Mike,

I believe Victor's e-mail address is: victor@stuck-throttle.com"]victor@stuck-throttle.com[/url] . However, if that doesn't work, go to their website at www.stuck-throttle.com</A> . From there, click on "contact us" on the left column frame. An e-mail option should pop-up. Just remember to put your e-mail address in the box so they have an address to return your e-mail.

Hope this helps. Take care,

Ed Q.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Julio's e-mail is buggie590@aol.com"]buggie590@aol.com[/url] and yea he was collecting footage of the B2K;I gave him a little bit of the TT's & 1's b4 itwas time to work at the pits.
He is a friend of mine and last time I talk to him about this he told me that it was almost finish,he said it's coming out really good.So as soon as he finish editing and everything he's gonna start sending those promised copys.