Stud for the day

SteveS

Reaction
I was watching and kept seeing a 10 guy making good time Bryce Menzie 1029 has to be the stud for the day

SteveS

Reaction
Why do you want to be a dick. The guy made his way through the pack. it just caught my eye . the guy in my opinion gets credit for the day. i do not know the guy. and am hoping another team beats him . get out of the sun.pro boy

ultrablew

Reaction
Yes a BIG congrats to the Menzies team for a great Job! jajaja. Bryce and Larry are 1 heck of a team. We will see what today brings. Yesterday 1029 and Todd Elam (don't know car # off hand) had a great battle going as per irc for a while. The 10's were a very fun race to track for a while yesterday until Menzies just checked out. Keep it up guys! Great job.

SteveS

Reaction
1O;40 Menzie running 9th they kick a@s although i would like to see wes harbour kick um

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Over on DirtNewz they said Menzie/Job got 9th overall yesterday pretty impressive, also impressive run today is McCrae in the class 8, he is running right along with Menzie/Job....

SteveS

Reaction
Theres a few guys that have really stood out, menzie has been broke for a long time now . but what a good job. i hope i can praise guys for doing a good job without having some stroke splatter their day