"Stuntaz"

SDranger

Reaction
Re: \"Stuntaz\"

YA, ive seen those guys before on another board, rofl.

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
where do 16 year old kids get so much $$$ to buy their bling bling , neon clothing and rice rockets?? Id have to say im a bit envious:)!

sirhk100

Reaction

SERIOUSLY!!!!! I've been asking myself that too. I wonder if the parents pay the tickets they get at the street races too? That's some seriously funny [censored]!!!!!!

'99YZ400, (for sale, $3900)
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart (sold)

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction

I like the editing for the bling bling affect.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

sincitysump

Reaction

What do you think would happen if you dropped these bad azz gangstaz off in Harlem or L.A. east side???
1st off......... Yo! Yo! da Bling Bling be gone gone
2nd???????????????????????????

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

rdc

Reaction
what do you mean editing? If this pic was edited wouldnt the person who did it try to make the rest of them look good too? ha ha ha ! hey isnt icy hot that stuff you use when you have sore muscles?

rdc

Reaction

2nd...theyd have to call their mommies to come and pick them up, and bring them some more bling bling of course!

Tom_Willis

Reaction
The guy(?) on the left works the drive thru window during the graveyard shift at Taco Bell. He owns the car that's always parked across two spaces. I suggest the next time you're at Taco Bell, you back into his car. The homie in the middle got his jewelry from a gumball machine, wets himself when he hears Britney Spears on the radio, and babysits for money to buy Hansen CD's. His dream is to be the next American Idol. The slacker on the right spent the morning in front of the mirror, carefully drawing the "tat" on his massive 12 inch bicep with a bic pen while singing along to 'N Synch. Can anybody guess why his right arm is bigger than his left?

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Regarding that tat. Notice in the second pic of the little punk He has no tat? I not sure if they are trying to be serious or it's a joke, Either way it fails miserably.

shrek

Reaction

Holy S!@# these guys are serious. That is scary. I'm sure they are straight ballin'!! ha ha

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

gammaman

Reaction
Daaammmn... I wish these fools, just once, took a wrong turn on my block in East LA. The Homeboys in the neighborhood would have a feast showing these Vatos what hard really is. Especially the "Buff Vetarano" on the right with the jailhouse tatts.

gary

Reaction

look who i found......

Attachments

• 24-28551-yellow2.jpg
    24-28551-yellow2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 154

AllwaysRcn

Reaction

Rots of Raffs!
Looks like they're gettin on the "short yellow bus" to me! Looks a little different than the one I took to school...lol.. Maybe because there's no Tommy lift gate on the back!

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction

I think we can all learn something from these links:

http://www.insaneimages.net
http://riceornot.ricecop.com/