Stuntman - PS2

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I just rented the game "Stuntman" for PS2, its pretty fun, lots of crashing, jumping, exploding. Your a stuntman and you get hired to do stunts for movies, you have to do a series of stunts in a row for the certain scene in the movie.

Its pretty cool you guys should check it out.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

gary

Reaction
i told ya!! how far have you gotten? i'm at the snowmobile part right now...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea I forgot who told me about it. Thanks Gary, umm I dont know how far I am i'm in china town or something, just started playing it last night.

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

michael_loomis

Reaction
the gameplay itself is cool , but i cant stand the long loading times. you spend far more time loading the videos , watching the videos, then loading again , than you do actually playing the game.

mike

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yup I noticed that also. And the videos arent that long too.

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

sincitysump

Reaction
how in the hell do you make the N.O.S. work on the Whoppin and a Hollerrrin bridge jump? GRRRRRRRRRR

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

michael_loomis

Reaction
i just rented Test Drive ...that game is dope! a lot longer gameplay than stuntman , and you get to play PONG while your loading!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I beleve its R1, its one of those top buttons that dosent do anything else.

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

sincitysump

Reaction
No it L1, My son got it today in some chat room, Man I useally dont hog the game from the boys but this game has me "Taken My Turn!!!" fun as hell, If you havent tried it go rent it, it a blast! Were all doing the Dukes of Hazzarding it stage right now.

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

sincitysump

Reaction
!

Attachments