Stupid should hurt!

scottm

This is well deserved karma:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxP9S_EKWL8"]YouTube - bumper hit[/ame]

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
That video's been around for a year or so, the rumor at the time was that kid died. No idea if that's true or not, it was one hell of an impact.

scottm

If stupid hurts, this guy wins!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9BCRsq-mJU"]YouTube - Wall Kick[/ame]

scottm

another classic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqFpEjT5SRY"]YouTube - Dont Wheelie With Girl Friend By Faiz Rasool[/ame]

scottm

no riding gear of course:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97znST93QEY"]YouTube - Dirt Bike Wheelie Crash[/ame]

scottm

Just um, ouch!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Kro-YgMLc"]YouTube - BMX FACE SMASH[/ame]

Mark Newhan

It all starts in fun and ends in tragedy!

Didn't Jon Lennon say... Instant karma is gunna get, hit you right in the face.

ironmtnracing

I can hear my mom now.

All fun and games till someone looses an eye.

kenaroo

first hand experience. Stupid does hurt.

13 years old and getting towed behind a moped on a skate board down my street. shorts no shirt.

got the speed wobbles at about 20 mph and slid to a stop on my back. pealed all the skin on my back off in a 10 x 10 square and fractured my elbow.

27 years later I can still feel the pain of the hydrogen peroxide the nurse poured down my back

never really felt my elbow..

I can still remember the anger in my mom's eyes telling me.." If your weren't already in so much pain... I beat the hell out of you"
that was good feeling..because my mom could whoop some butt.

How did some of us ever survive our youths..

I'm pretty stupid and have alot more stories like this one..

It's always fun until someone gets hurt...:D

mattb

first hand experience. Stupid does hurt.

13 years old and getting towed behind a moped on a skate board down my street. shorts no shirt.

got the speed wobbles at about 20 mph and slid to a stop on my back. pealed all the skin on my back off in a 10 x 10 square and fractured my elbow.

27 years later I can still feel the pain of the hydrogen peroxide the nurse poured down my back

never really felt my elbow..

I can still remember the anger in my mom's eyes telling me.." If your weren't already in so much pain... I beat the hell out of you"
that was good feeling..because my mom could whoop some butt.

How did some of us ever survive our youths..

I'm pretty stupid and have alot more stories like this one..

It's always fun until someone gets hurt...:D
Nice one.-

I put a rock the size of my fist in a water balloon launcher to shoot it at some bird in the water..... Then it proceded to shoot back at me and hit me in the tibia, compound fracture, 4 days in the hospital, and a cast throughout my senior year later.. Good times.

BGRANT

haha, the good life of motor assisted skate board stunts.

too many.
We did the same thing but would strap a car tile to the skateboard so it would work as an outrigger when you got speed wobbles and you could lay it hard into corners. The bad part about tying the rope to the board is if you fell the rope could lodge itself under the tire of a parked car and launch the guy on the moped OTB. Funny as hell as a kid but dumb as hell looking back on it. I must be getting old because I would work my kid over for doing half of the crap that I did.

Did anybody ever "catermeran" on their skateboards downhill with their buddy? I lost a lot of skin in my youth doing that.

troyharper

DA Meatball
We did the same thing but would strap a car tile to the skateboard so it would work as an outrigger when you got speed wobbles and you could lay it hard into corners. The bad part about tying the rope to the board is if you fell the rope could lodge itself under the tire of a parked car and launch the guy on the moped OTB. Funny as hell as a kid but dumb as hell looking back on it. I must be getting old because I would work my kid over for doing half of the crap that I did.

Did anybody ever "catermeran" on their skateboards downhill with their buddy? I lost a lot of skin in my youth doing that.
catamran,HELLYEA! We lived in a rual area (no pavment) & we d pull each other around on skateboards w/ ATC s. It worked good until we d hit a rut or sand!
Ive still got the scars!

randy s

I just flinched when I read that. OUCH is an understatement.
look on the bright side. could of been iodine. now that would have been viscious . how's that on your flinch scale mike?

michael_loomis

My Grandma would put Iodine into any wound I reserved under her care...

for some reason.. we nicknamed it "Monkey Blood"... wtf...

tool46n2

Those are some crazy videos. Childhood, when we could take a licking and keep on ticking. Now we would fall apart if we tried to do the stuff we used to. :D