Summer X-Games

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Who's all going??

I'm thinking about going Sat and Sun for Super Moto and Rally.

Plus Bubba is racing Supermoto!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Southern California's biggest "BRO" convention.

I've gone a few times at the Home Depot Center and just can't stand it there. They need to put it back in the Colosseum.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
I heard he was racing? Didn't see a Press Release! BWHAHAA
Hahaahah we should make one and send it out to a bunch of people and cc him
Southern California's biggest "BRO" convention.

I've gone a few times at the Home Depot Center and just can't stand it there. They need to put it back in the Colosseum.
Yah i dont know how many flat bills i can handle

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Was thinking of going Saturday for the Sumo and sk8/bmx finals.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Yah i dont know how many flat bills i can handle
It's just the maze they put you threw to get to your seats. The place is to small for how many people and the sports going on there. At least at the Colosseum the could use the "Peristyles" again.

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Will be out there for the moto events.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
It starts today so fire up the TIVOs and DVR's for what should be some really good competition.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Looks like they are going to show "Best whip" this year on 'X Center' in a few minutes on ESPN.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Grant's whips are BA

dislocated1

Reaction
Grant was killin it in the whip..... Potter deserved the win, but I really liked Grant's style. What was up with Renner? He usually has a bad-arse whip..... and the fun begins..... Looking forward to Sunday!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Jake Brown gets a well deserved gold in skate big air.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
So my neighbor had been in LA all week designing and building the super moto, rally, and freestyle course he said they are all different the super moto course is way fast and alot less dirt section. The rally has three huge doubles and the freestyle course has more of a "free ride" feel to it..... Should be interesting! Oh yeah and Travis is at the Red Bull compound practicing the tripleeeeee back!!! Kyle Louza (sp) has a bike flip....

310Kid

Reaction
Super Moto:

Correct. By the looks of the course its has wipe open straighaways, Big open turns and a few Sharp turns. None the less great track to see riders hauling Arse!

Freestyle:

There were about 6 Kickers Ramps (estimates) and alot of Dirt transitions and a few quarter Pipes. My favorite was the Kicker into a Dirt bowl then jump out the bowl. Also like the little jump the jumps over the supercross track right before the Biggest jump on the freestyle course.

Supercross:

Looked awesome. Way more technical this year. More Woops, Doubles, and table tops. Longer track which it wrap around the lower leves all the way around the stadium and into the track.

bomber

Reaction
TP according to rumors is going to try his Toilet Paper Roll trick, which he's been doing in the foam pit for a long time now. I know 2 brothers are going to try front flips, one has landed on dirt before but the other has only failed several attempts.

Ricky Carmichael did exactly what he did at the Moto X at Qualcomm during the high jump comp. He out-jumped everyone but couldn't stick the landing. His factory built bike has sooo much power. It sounds more intense than a lot of the other bikes out there, heard it at the Qualcomm event.